Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

20 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Packing suitcases and organizing our travel items. From formal wear to after wedding party. 

Safe travels and I know it will be a glorious event. Love the hair color!

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

George, Hoping you can remember some details or if you have any pictures.

Is there a step or a lip  to get into the bathroom.  I know for the shower there is a 4" lip or so that needs to be stepped over.

Also is there a big step/lip to go from the living room to the balcony.

I have a client looking to book an owners suite on Allure and she should be the same as Oasis.  He's in a power wheelchair and can manage the shower its just getting into the bath and onto the balcony that he's concerned about.

Sorry , I didn’t have any pictures, might Google owners suite on oasis or allure I am sure there has to be a video out there with detail. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Enjoy🦀  

Thanks.  We'll be spending lots of time in Rockland County, NY where we lived for 27 years before moving to TX.  Although we made wonderful friends here, the friends of my heart remain there.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. What a beautiful rainy day here.   Packing suitcases and organizing our travel items. From formal wear to after wedding party. 

I am sure some are wondering how late I slept in. Well rested till 5 am. Then the cat wanted to play. The DH dodged the fur ball and slept till 7am. 

Someone googled my hair color. Guess it’s an Ohio thing. Land locked and all. 

So I’ll share a picture of the finished product. FCB22F40-23D2-4675-B0DD-DC6DDDFAA782.thumb.jpeg.104f8f5c599fa38c7c8c9a20b0ce6888.jpegBeen using this color off and on for years. The picture is from a few years back but shows the color.

Oh. That good looking man next to me. Well that is my patient tolerant husband. He earned his spot in heaven many years ago by putting up with me. 

Keep us and our children as well as all on CC who has followed the wedding journey in your prayers. 

Pictures will eventually follow. 

The lions family. 

Beautiful couple  and great hair color! And YOU have a wonderful, witty way with words.

Like I previously stated, tomorrow will be spectacular.  You outdid yourself and you will be able to relax and enjoy the special day tomorrow with love and joy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Since your September europe cruise is switched to next year, maybe a long weekend at Lbi and visits at Mustache Bill's Diner is needed🤩

We moved to Southwest Virginia this past January,  We are going  to Mytle Beach in September. 🙂

Mytle Beach and Virginia Beach are both about 300 miles from us now.  5 hours driving time.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We have been on our travels again.

We both had prawn sandwiches with Sweet potato fries Crisps and salad for lunch.

Great pics Graham. You always look great and happy. Having some incredible lunches and beautiful company always helps. Cheers to you on a lovely day.

• Thanks 1

I'm going to find out if there is a difference between Jersey Corn and Tomatoes then growing them in Virginia...

Here is my garden in Virginia....have to fence it in otherwise all the deer we have would go to town on it.

20210716_112437.jpg

20210716_112423.jpg

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

impressive. Looks like you will have some amazing fresh vegetables.

So far picked lots of zuchini and green peppers are as large as the ones you get in the grocery stores...............Been hot and humid and rain showers almost everyday...........great garden growing weather.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

So far picked lots of zuchini and green peppers are as large as the ones you get in the grocery stores...............Been hot and humid and rain showers almost everyday...........great garden growing weather.

Although I am not a fan of this rain and humidity we are having this July, my garden is also loving it.    

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'm going to find out if there is a difference between Jersey Corn and Tomatoes then growing them in Virginia...

Here is my garden in Virginia....have to fence it in otherwise all the deer we have would go to town on it.

20210716_112437.jpg

20210716_112423.jpg

Nice!     Now you just have to sit on the chair and watch everything grow (maybe pull the occasional weed or 2).  🤩

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. What a beautiful rainy day here.   Packing suitcases and organizing our travel items. From formal wear to after wedding party. 

I am sure some are wondering how late I slept in. Well rested till 5 am. Then the cat wanted to play. The DH dodged the fur ball and slept till 7am. 

So I’ll share a picture of the finished product. FCB22F40-23D2-4675-B0DD-DC6DDDFAA782.thumb.jpeg.104f8f5c599fa38c7c8c9a20b0ce6888.jpegBeen using this color off and on for years. The picture is from a few years back but shows the color.

Oh. That good looking man next to me. Well that is my patient tolerant husband. He earned his spot in heaven many years ago by putting up with me. 

Keep us and our children as well as all on CC who has followed the wedding journey in your prayers. 

The lions family. 

Tomorrow will be a Magnificent Day!     Your hair color is beautiful too!     I just hope that you are able to relax and enjoy the celebration too!      Easier said than done, but make sure you have quality time with all your Family and Friends and are not spending the day running around doing stuff.   You have done plenty and this is a special day for Mom and Dad too!     Enjoy and yes, please, send us lots of photos after you are back home.      

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

The lions family. 

Best of luck to you and the family

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

have to fence it in otherwise all the deer we have would go to town on it.

A couple of years ago I almost gave up on gardening because the deer came in and ate all my almost ripe tomatoes 🍅!  My grandson loves getting in the garden with me.  He talked me into trying it one more year.  Fenced it in and no more problems. Thanks grandson!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Although I am not a fan of this rain and humidity we are having this July, my garden is also loving it.    

We have been getting  an unusual amount rain and it has helped the garden.  I got a late start this year and was concerned.  After the last couple of rains the garden has really taken off.  Supposed to rain the next 3 days.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I figure another reason we need to get back to cruising is t-shirts.  I put on my St Thomas t-shirt today and besides be faded, it is also tighter!

I have 72 tee shirts in my closet,one for every cruise port I have been in over the years.Each day I wear a shirt and pretend that I am there.I also have tee shirts from land cruises such as the one I am wearing now from Roxbury,NY.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Afternoon everyone.

It is 80°F here.

We have been on our travels again.

We both had prawn sandwiches with Sweet potato fries Crisps and salad for lunch.

Stay safe everyone.

Graham. 

IMG_20210716_120203.jpg

IMG_20210716_121557.jpg

IMG_20210716_121908.jpg

IMG_20210716_133825.jpg

IMG_20210716_133832.jpg

Beautiful pictures and gorgeous weather. I hope my son gets to experience the beauty of the UK while he is there. He arrived this morning , quarantines in Portsmouth before heading to work on the ship.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ownedbypets said:

Beautiful pictures and gorgeous weather. I hope my son gets to experience the beauty of the UK while he is there. He arrived this morning , quarantines in Portsmouth before heading to work on the ship.

Thank you.

Good luck to your son.

Portsmouth and Southampton are on the English southern Riviera and get some of the best weather too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Great pics Graham. You always look great and happy. Having some incredible lunches and beautiful company always helps. Cheers to you on a lovely day.

Thank you Sea Dog.

Cheers back to you too 🍺🍺

• Like 1