Carnival Fun times - April 15, 2020

Host Carolyn

Just because none of us are onboard a carnival ship doesn't mean that we can't have a daily edition of the FUN TIMES!! This daily thread is for a friendly non political, non-confrontational fun discussion of what's going on today! 

Play nice, enjoy. Thread will close end of day and new one will open!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll start off one topic....

🎶🎶🍹🌴🌴  What song always reminds you of the pool deck and your favorite cruise drink??? 🍹🍹🎶🎶 

Edited by Host Carolyn

23 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

Just tried to do my own Master Mixologist class, my take on the Mocha Chocolate Getaway wasn’t nearly as good as theirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How did I missed that one????  Sounds like it could challenge my Mudslide!

6 hours ago, marshhawk said:

I know someone will tell me, but it's a line dance, to the left, to the left, to the left, to the right....etc, now work it on out.... 

As I was thinking about this, I realized there's a lot of club/party songs that use the "to the left, to the right" lyrics. LOL There's Tootsee Roll, Cha-Cha Slide, and Cupid Shuffle, just to name a few.

Tootsee Roll is from the mid-90's. They still play it now & again (they did on our cruise last month), but it's not as popular anymore. You're probably thinking of Cha-Cha Slide or Cupid Shuffle.

5 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

As I was thinking about this, I realized there's a lot of club/party songs that use the "to the left, to the right" lyrics. LOL There's Tootsee Roll, Cha-Cha Slide, and Cupid Shuffle, just to name a few.

Tootsee Roll is from the mid-90's. They still play it now & again (they did on our cruise last month), but it's not as popular anymore. You're probably thinking of Cha-Cha Slide or Cupid Shuffle.

I think the previous poster was referring to the Cha-Cha Slide like you mentioned, but I am probably biased because that song definitely reminds me of being on a cruise.