Norwegian Cruise Line's Summer 2022 Itineraries Revealed

17 minutes ago, poffles said:

NCL uploading to their official site soon ...  hmmm ... not sure what soon is but nothing new there yet.  If NCL put something up for 2022 (other than Hawaii) they might get some new money coming in on bookings, and yes some would be FCC but I think there are many like me that just want to think further out.

Seems odd that a TA would have something and NCL taking so long to put it on their own site .  It's now a week later.

Oh well...

I keep watching and waiting for 2022 also.

38 minutes ago, poffles said:

Seems odd that a TA would have something and NCL taking so long to put it on their own site .  It's now a week later.

that is how NCL operates. they always notify TA first before it comes public. a few weeks ago, they notified the TA the free at sea dinning perk was changing then a week later they updated the website

23 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

I see quite a few 2022 cruises, some in spring, summer... haven't found any fall yet. 

Looks like they may be loading them as we speak, it jumped from 111 to 139 just now. 

Thank you I am checking right now.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, All-ready2cruise said:

I see quite a few 2022 cruises, some in spring, summer... haven't found any fall yet. 

Looks like they may be loading them as we speak, it jumped from 111 to 139 just now. 

Well when I select July 2022 then go to select Destination, the only thing that can be selected is still Hawaii.  Just looked again now and looks same for me.

What are the 'quite a few' that you see?

Edited based on the comment above (after I wrote this)  ... maybe it is literally happening now.  Woot woot if that is true.  But I have been logged in when searching.

Edited again ... I SEE THEM NOW!  Let the fun begin LOL

Edited by poffles
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

The site works fine for me here in the States. I can see the cruises. I see some good cruises for 2022

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

I AM Canadian 🙂  And the one posting above says US can see too.

Edited by poffles
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, shof515 said:

The site works fine for me here in the States. I can see the cruises. I see some good cruises for 2022

I am in the US but I keep getting the UH-OH so I am guessing they are working on it.  I did however log in to the Canadian site so I am able to see what is to going to be available!  So excited to feed my obsession.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TSUmom said:

So excited to feed my obsession.

i am more excited that the itinerary i am doing in September will be done again 2022 with a new port added..yay. i was worry that if my cruise were to be canceled, i will never see that itinerary again.

The European website still shows 632 cruises available on the front page, as it has done for a week, BUT when I choose detailed search criteria (specifically sailings Nov '21-Jan '22 from Port Canaveral), the actual cruises show up. They didn't yesterday!

My preferred US online TA still doesn't show these new PC cruises, so they have probably literally JUST been released on NCL's own website.

Edited by mikkelhansen

i'm disappointed with the itineraries from Japan in 2022. I was due on the spirit out of japan this July for 14days which worked out at £94 pppd.

Just priced up a similar cruise in 2022 albeit only 10 days and it works out to £140 pppd which is a 48% increase on a shorter cruise.

i know they need to make money back with everything going on and if it was the same length i would understand but this jump is crazy

On 4/28/2020 at 12:08 PM, bluesea777 said:

Unfortunately I'm not seeing any Spirit cruises beyond Dec 2021, or Jewel beyond Sept 2021, or Sun beyond Oct 2021.

Wonder when NCL will release the itineraries for the above 3 ships.

Jewel 2022 schedule released about 12:30 EDT yesterday afternoon.  We swapped our January 2021 Panama canal cruise on the Joy for a January 2022 Jewel repo cruise from Panama City to New York.  Lot's of 2022 cruises now.   

The Jewel is showing 2022 January to October here in NZ.

I didn't look any closer but there are cruises for 2023 too, didn't look at ships or itineraries; too far away for me at the moment.   Will have to look what is available for June for my 80th!!

• Like 1

Saw the Sun will be headed from Seattle to Tokyo in October 21 and October 22, plus in February of 2022 making stops in Manila and Palawaan in the Philippines.  NCL has not stopped in the Philippines recently.