Juneau Harbor Webcam

On 12/26/2020 at 10:20 AM, Himself said:

Good King Wesislaus looked out on Feast of Stephen and he saw it was dark in Juneau and  Port Everglades was bright and devoid of cruise ships  However the Nieuw Statenam is due in tomorrow.. 

HAL ship in Fort Lauderdale now.  Can't see the name of the ship.

Could it be....the Nieuw Amsterdam??????

B

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Himself said:

January 25th at 5AM Alaska time I cannot see anything on the Juneau camera but I jumped over to the Ft. Lsuderdale camera and found a princess ship at pier 26.

Coral Princess!  The last ship on which I have sailed on an Alaska cruise, July/August, 2019.  For HAL cruisers who enjoy smaller vessels, consider Coral Princess.  She is a fine vessel on which to sail.  And, is well suited for an Alaskan itinerary.  Alaska oriented programming is equal to HAL's and offers other events that HAL does not.  

3 minutes ago, CrabbyPatti said:

Sun is shining!!  In Juneau and Icy Strait Point!  Looks beautiful.  Makes me happy to see the sun coming back!

Its all sounds very cheerful, but its hard to imagine right now as we were sitting at home all these days. If you could share some photos with us, we would really appreciate it 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

March 6, 2021, the m.s. NIEUW STATENDAM is docked at Pier 2.  If you go to page one of this thread you find the Juneau camera. Click on the Ft. Lauderdale camera and you will see the Blue hulled beauty.