Juneau Harbor Webcam

5 hours ago, bellebaby said:

Unfortunately, he collapsed while walking the dog on Tuesday and never regained consciousness.  He was 64 years old.

I will always cherish our time together in Alaska.

I am so sorry. May memories be a comfort to you, your family and friends.

On 10/22/2020 at 3:27 PM, bellebaby said:

Unfortunately, he collapsed while walking the dog on Tuesday and never regained consciousness.  He was 64 years old.

God has a plan for all of us.  May he rest in peace.  And, may you be comforted in the pleasant memories of your travels, as well as other experiences, that you shared in the past.

God bless you!

I appreciate everyone that responded.

Be kind to those you love.  The "little things" don't matter.  Speak freely from your heart.  Say the extra "I love you".

I have many vivid memories of our Alaskan sailings.  We met many people and made lifelong relationships that sustain me during this difficult time.

B

• Like 1

My husband and I sailed to Alaska many times over the years and planned to go again in the future.

B

I am so very sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences for the loss of your husband.

Maria

On 10/22/2020 at 2:27 PM, bellebaby said:

My husband and I sailed to Alaska many times over the years and planned to go again in the future.

B

May his memory be a blessing

- Joel

1 hour ago, sfaaa said:

All rained out and looks miserable.

1 hour ago, rkacruiser said:

Winter is arriving for those good people.  

Light snow appears to be falling at this time.  In a weird way, I guess, I am looking forward to Winter.  The season signals the start of a New Year.  And, God help us, we need a better New Year than 2020 has been!

• Like 1

B

I am very sorry to read of your loss. Ruth is correct, you will always have those wonderful memories. Stay well and stay strong.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, rkacruiser said:

Light snow appears to be falling at this time.  In a weird way, I guess, I am looking forward to Winter.  The season signals the start of a New Year.  And, God help us, we need a better New Year than 2020 has been!

I agree with you.  

B

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bellebaby said:

I agree with you.  

B

And, 2020 continues to be a bad year.  The Father of some very good friends of mine suffered a massive stroke this morning.  The family has chosen not to use life support for the gentleman.  

1 hour ago, rkacruiser said:

And, 2020 continues to be a bad year.  The Father of some very good friends of mine suffered a massive stroke this morning.  The family has chosen not to use life support for the gentleman.  

I wish we could all be in Alaska feeling the renewal and majesty of it's spirit. 

Sadness lasts for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

B 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

Switched channel to Miami and I saw a lot of cruise ships back in port. RCCL, NCL, MSC all back. One can always  hope.

Ships have been going in and out of Miami all summer.  There are a lot of them offshore so they have to come in every now and then to restock/fuel, etc.   Drives me crazy when I see them coming in and out......so close, yet so "far" (inaccessible) .  Normally I see them every week from Friday thru Monday going out on their 3-7 days cruises.