Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

2 minutes ago, keesar said:

Do you send boxers or briefs or long johns?

Just briefs, but I would only ever send my everyday cotton Calvin Klein unmentionables to the ship's laundry.  Any brand more prestigious than that would have to be hand washed in my stateroom's bathroom sink and hung indoors to dry.

1 hour ago, Stem to Stern said:

Just briefs, but I would only ever send my everyday cotton Calvin Klein unmentionables to the ship's laundry.  Any brand more prestigious than that would have to be hand washed in my stateroom's bathroom sink and hung indoors to dry.

Thanks for sharing. Though it's a little TMI. 😳
It would be nice if this conversation could return to its original topic. 

• Like 5

I guess I need higher status because on our cruise last week Celebrity wanted $60 for a bag of laundry and we wound up doing a hand wash instead. I figure I could have bought new underwear and socks for $60.

9 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I also only send underwear, t shirts and socks in the bags. I learned early on that nice items could be damaged. They also damaged a sports jacket sent to dry cleaning. I believe it was over pressed. 

Commando for me on a cruise, that solves some of the problem.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Commando for me on a cruise, that solves some of the problem.

1. This is a cry for help. 

2. Any cruise you're on, I'll be in the Retreat Area. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

I certainly hope that there will be a new PUP opportunity soon.  Let’s get this train back on track

Me too!  I keep getting notifications from this thread, hoping to look and see someone is posting about a new points earning opportunity, instead I’m hearing about underwear?  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Octavias said:

Me too!  I keep getting notifications from this thread, hoping to look and see someone is posting about a new points earning opportunity, instead I’m hearing about underwear?  

I suggest you change your notification settings. Once a week is more than enough.

• Like 2

It was about this time last month when we had the PUP (3 pts) for the Captains video. Saw that I got the 3 pt. credit about a week ago.

I can only guess that they are not seeing much of an uptick in bookings with the PUP promotions and thus not in any hurry to do more (not sure how they would measure it either).  I will say also that they have not gotten rid of them either since they did the one recently. 🙂

9 hours ago, sunonfire said:

I see the awarded points but they have not be added to my total points. 

Mine neither.

I reached out to CelebrityCruises via their FB, who contacted the office in Miami. I sent the proof that I had watched( final screen shot). Reply was that I wasn’t on the list, but would be added. However, I have to wait another month for the points to be added to my account.

6 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Mine neither.

I reached out to CelebrityCruises via their FB, who contacted the office in Miami. I sent the proof that I had watched( final screen shot). Reply was that I wasn’t on the list, but would be added. However, I have to wait another month for the points to be added to my account.

Interesting. Did you get an idea as to how long the list was (at the time)?

13 minutes ago, pd7277 said:

Where on Celebrity's site can I view my PUPs? 

Log into the Celebrity website and go to My Tier and Points page. Then tap or click on Points History

IMG_6766.thumb.jpeg.3284b324a4736331dac42791a7b0b5da.jpeg

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Log into the Celebrity website and go to My Tier and Points page. Then tap or click on Points History

IMG_6766.thumb.jpeg.3284b324a4736331dac42791a7b0b5da.jpeg

Thanks David.  Earlier it was only showing cruises.  PUPs are there now (of course).

2 hours ago, pd7277 said:

Thanks David.  Earlier it was only showing cruises.  PUPs are there now (of course).

It's nice when things straighten out by themselves.

On 6/16/2023 at 10:52 PM, mahasamatman said:

I suggest you change your notification settings. Once a week is more than enough.

And I can’t seem to get any (despite setting it for once a week).  I’m glad considering how the conversation devolved but I really do need just a few more points to hit that next level …

2 hours ago, ewespinme said:

And I can’t seem to get any (despite setting it for once a week).  I’m glad considering how the conversation devolved but I really do need just a few more points to hit that next level …

When someone here posts that one is available see if you can use the link and put your CC# and watch the video.  Sometimes I get the emails and others times not.  I just check these posts at least once a month and then I know to find one.  I have earned 10 nights total in the last 6 months with pup.  

• Like 1