Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 minute ago, love to cruz said:

I watched the Power up video two weeks ago & still have not gotten my 30 points. Did I watch the video too late.

At the earliest, the points will credit on October 14.  Since the period to watch the video ends today, it may be the points will credit on November 14. 

Also - as it seems you may not be clear - you'll get 3 Captain's Club points for 30 Power Up points.

Harris

Denver, CO

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

I don’t care either way I pay them.

I pay them too, either way – but I prefer to have them included because there are others who don't pay them unless forced to, and that eventually raises the prices to cover those missing funds.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, dreamer321 said:

I got a feeling I'm going to say "Me too" in about 72 hours so let me be the first to say it. Me Too!

The latest one for points was available to watch through October 10th, so, won't see any points to at least November 14th

13 hours ago, AkSusan said:

The latest one for points was available to watch through October 10th, so, won't see any points to at least November 14th

☝️☝️

This. The small print in the CC emails says: Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and added to the verified member’s Club Points balance by the 14th of the following month.

The "following month" historically follows the deadline-month for completing the CC activity. And I've yet to receive any CC points even one day earlier than the 14th 😄

cjr

3 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I want to be the first to report that it’s the 14th and I don’t have any ne points posted.😩

I do not have mine either, although normally they have appeared later in the day on the due date so there is still hope. 

3 hours ago, cassidy123 said:

I’m pretty sure that the points are not due until 14th November, as you had until 10th October to watch the video.  

This would be the first time I have had to wait over a month to receive them.  The Webinar was last month so I am expecting the points to show this month. 

17 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I do not have mine either, although normally they have appeared later in the day on the due date so there is still hope. 

This would be the first time I have had to wait over a month to receive them.  The Webinar was last month so I am expecting the points to show this month. 

Some viewed it in September but some viewed it in October

27 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Some viewed it in September but some viewed it in October

I’m assuming due to efficiency that everyone’s will be processed at the same time so even if you viewed it in September, since the deadline was Oct 10th, that all will be processed simultaneously on whatever date on or after Oct 14th

2 minutes ago, drowelf said:

I have not gotten any emails on power up points since February. Maybe I need to sign up again? 

I stopped getting them also, but I check this thread frequently as someone kindly posts a line to the Activity.

• Like 3