Next round of cancellations?

2 Celebrity Reflection cruises for July 2021 (Scandinavia & British Isles) just disappear from several Internet TA, In Celebrity site says No rooms available 🤬

Edited by gerelmx

I am getting in a tough spot.

My current cruise 8/29 SOS, I got for a fantastic price. So if the cruise is cancelled, even a 125% FCC wouldn't pay for a cruise next year. So I would want to L&S for certain or I will be requesting a full refund.

From my understanding is, once a cruise is cancelled, I won't have the opportunity to L&S.

Is that correct? I would cruise on 8/29 if given the opportunity. 

Not sure if it means anything but the date on the RCI web site which lists all the cancellations has not been updated since 6/11 - it used to be updated daily (even if none of the content changed). Is that from folks complaining or is the guy maintaining that page lazy?

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not sure if it means anything but the date on the RCI web site which lists all the cancellations has not been updated since 6/11 - it used to be updated daily (even if none of the content changed). Is that from folks complaining or is the guy maintaining that page lazy?

Makes one wonder. Or is it speculate?

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

28 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

He got laid off😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoeFan said:

My current cruise 8/29 SOS, I got for a fantastic price. So if the cruise is cancelled, even a 125% FCC wouldn't pay for a cruise next year. So I would want to L&S for certain or I will be requesting a full refund.

From my understanding is, once a cruise is cancelled, I won't have the opportunity to L&S.

The last 2 rounds of cancellations have allowed people to lift and shift cancelled cruises

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The last 2 rounds of cancellations have allowed people to lift and shift cancelled cruises

Which of course makes complete sense if you are a cruise company looking to hang onto $$$ instead of having to give it back..........

2 hours ago, JoeFan said:

That is the case for us as well. We are in Nov. L&S would mean we have to delay our vacation another year which we simply do not want to do. We would have to live with the 125% FCC and be stuck in an interior room most likely on the dates we could cruise. It would be horrible to be forced from a Balcony to an Interior because they priced the cabins so high because of the 125% FCC.