Still Waiting for Refunds

We had a few cruises cancelled and I’m still waiting for refunds on excursions and VOOM.

our April 3 cruise on Serenade was cancelled and I received our FCC and the credits for taxes,  but never received my credit for VOOM.

I’m  also waiting for $1,300.00 worth of credits for excursions I cancelled in their system on May 14 for a cruise that we pushed forward to later this year that will ultimately be cancelled too.

My question is who do you recommend I call to see the status of this money? I’m losing patience as many others are too.
I know many of you are also waiting for refunds and maybe you can give me advice. Thanks.

My 4/12 cruise on freedom was cancelled and still waiting for taxes/tips to be refunded.  When I called, for some reason it was not processed and so now looking at another 45 days before I get the refund.

Our May 2 cruise was canceled by RCCL on March 24 (booked through Costco).   We chose the FCC and it's my understanding that the port fees/taxes and drink package would be refunded.   We've received nothing.  Hmmmm..... 

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Have you called at least every two weeks two months ago?

no.  The email I received when it was canceled said "Taxes & fees and any RoyalUp upgrades will be automatically refunded."  No phone call required.   I know it's been crazy times, so I've let it slide until now - guess I'll be making a phone call.

My March 14 cruise was cancelled and the refunds for the drink packages/excursions trickled in starting 6 weeks later. We finally got the last of them on June 9. You should track what amount you're expecting because they don't refund them evenly. They won't even tell you what each refund was for (why make it easy on people?). We had 6 people and they mixed/matched excursion refunds so each time money came in I had to do the math on what it could be for.

19 hours ago, GM1999 said:

My March 14 cruise was cancelled and the refunds for the drink packages/excursions trickled in starting 6 weeks later. We finally got the last of them on June 9. You should track what amount you're expecting because they don't refund them evenly. They won't even tell you what each refund was for (why make it easy on people?). We had 6 people and they mixed/matched excursion refunds so each time money came in I had to do the math on what it could be for.

All the other refunds we received came in like that, it was hard to figure out where it belonged. I cancelled excursions on May 14 for the Sept 2 Brilliance Arctic cruise and no refund yet. 

It’s been over 35 days since I canceled and rebooked two drink packages at a lower rate was told a refund would be credited back to my Visa within 30 days😂🤣 Still waiting and it was only $941.64, thank goodness it wasn’t more. Hate paying the Visa bill for something that should have been credited back within 7- 10 business days. Sad RC!

2 hours ago, DiamondSuiteCruiser said:

It’s been over 35 days since I canceled and rebooked two drink packages at a lower rate was told a refund would be credited back to my Visa within 30 days😂🤣 Still waiting and it was only $941.64, thank goodness it wasn’t more. Hate paying the Visa bill for something that should have been credited back within 7- 10 business days. Sad RC!

I'm at 45 days since cancelling some cruise planner items and repurchasing at a sale price.  I'm at 31 days since I did the same for a different cruise.  I guess I'll rattle their cage tomorrow if I feel like I have a lot of time to waste.  🙄

• Like 1