Over water cabana prices winter 2022?

2 hours ago, papajak said:

Can anyone on the Jan 28, 2022 Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas cruise  tell me what the Coco Cay over water cabana prices are at this point?

If you haven't already, also ask this on the roll call thread for that sailing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, papajak said:

Hi, all. Can anyone on the Jan 28, 2022 Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas cruise  tell me what the Coco Cay over water cabana prices are at this point? Thanks!

They are $999 for our March 12 sailing on Symphony...surprised at how low it was compared to what I saw for 2020/2021 sailings 

• Like 1

When you see at a good price go ahead and purchase...you can then keep checking pricing and cancel and rebook.

I've reserved two Thrill Waterpark cabanas for May 2021 at what I know is a good price point. Also keep in mind all cabanas have a limited number available so no reason to wait,

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, Ashland said:

When you see at a good price go ahead and purchase...you can then keep checking pricing and cancel and rebook.

I've reserved two Thrill Waterpark cabanas for May 2021 at what I know is a good price point. Also keep in mind all cabanas have a limited number available so no reason to wait,

If you don’t mind, what is considered a good price point? For my April 2022 cruise on Harmony they are currently at $699 for the Thrill WaterPark. 

They. can make the cost anything they like.........an .easy  free no interest loan for them use your money.  Then when the cruise gets canceled, only then 8 to 12 months later do they have to refund your money. Then you rebook later when cruises do actually sail you have to pay the higher price.

It's a nice gig as long as people keep purchasing.

Edited by Jimbo

On 7/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, Ashland said:

May I ask what you paid for the cabana?

On 7/23/2020 at 5:03 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

They are $999 for our March 12 sailing on Symphony...surprised at how low it was compared to what I saw for 2020/2021 sailings 

I only wish. Ours is $1699 for August 2021.

1 hour ago, nonnie&dgd said:

May I ask what you paid for the cabana?

On 8/1/2020 at 10:11 AM, MCManders99 said:

If you don’t mind, what is considered a good price point? For my April 2022 cruise on Harmony they are currently at $699 for the Thrill WaterPark. 

We had originally booked our Thrill Water Park cabanas for May 2020 for $499 per cabana. That cruise was cancelled and we booked for May 2021 our same cabanas were now going to be $599...However I will continue to watch pricing and rebook if the price goes down.

Thanks to both of you for asking ...hope this helps with your price points....but remember it changes from cruise to cruise.

9 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We had originally booked our Thrill Water Park cabanas for May 2020 for $499 per cabana. That cruise was cancelled and we booked for May 2021 our same cabanas were now going to be $599...However I will continue to watch pricing and rebook if the price goes down.

Thanks to both of you for asking ...hope this helps with your price points....but remember it changes from cruise to cruise.

Thank you. My cancelled and new cruise are the same prices as yours. I hope it goes back down to $499. Maybe on a Black Friday sale.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nonnie&dgd said:

Thank you. My cancelled and new cruise are the same prices as yours. I hope it goes back down to $499. Maybe on a Black Friday sale.

I'll be watching right along with you..especially since I'm paying for two cabanas for our extended family of ten.

Edited by Ashland

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Thank you. My cruise is in 2022 and the Thrill WaterPark Cabana is $699. Since it’s still so far out I’m hoping for $599 or even $499 would be great. I know it’s spring break time but not over Easter Week so hopefully I will get lucky. Maybe Black Friday it’ll go down. 

• Like 1