Cruise Critic Community
Sunshine3601

Celebrity Cruises removed for October

Yes, I know this is the RCL forum page but I thought everyone may find it interesting that Celebrity cruise line has removed all it's October sailing except for 3 sailings for southern pacific/australia/new zealand from their website.   Nothing available for caribbean till November.      As we all pretty much know/assume RCL will be cancelling their October cruises.     I suspect they will make an announcement in the coming days.    Out of curiosity and boredom I checked HAL and they are still booking sailings for October.    I remembering seeing the lift and shift was available for sailings booked prior to August 1st.   Is that still the case or can you still book a new cruise and lift and shift for followng year?   I don't see that date restriction when I skimmed the website this morning.  

Thanks for the info  Lift and Shift has been extended to include cruises booked by Sept 30 2020

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, I know this is the RCL forum page but I thought everyone may find it interesting that Celebrity cruise line has removed all it's October sailing except for 3 sailings for southern pacific/australia/new zealand from their website.   Nothing available for caribbean till November.      As we all pretty much know/assume RCL will be cancelling their October cruises.     I suspect they will make an announcement in the coming days.    Out of curiosity and boredom I checked HAL and they are still booking sailings for October.    I remembering seeing the lift and shift was available for sailings booked prior to August 1st.   Is that still the case or can you still book a new cruise and lift and shift for followng year?   I don't see that date restriction when I skimmed the website this morning.  

Thanks so much...I have an X booked for July 30, 2021 hoping this sails but if it doesn't will/does X offer the same L/S that RCI is.

Actually, Celebrity has closed all its TA sailings for both October & November.  I expect Royal to follow suit.  🍷

17 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Actually, Celebrity has closed all its TA sailings for both October & November.  I expect Royal to follow suit.  🍷

Royal’s probably waiting for more people to make final payment. 

6 hours ago, Ashland said:

Thanks so much...I have an X booked for July 30, 2021 hoping this sails but if it doesn't will/does X offer the same L/S that RCI is.

We have a Reflection Cruise July 30 from Amsterdam 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Posted (edited)

We had a Celebrity cruise booked for October.  Our final payment was due 10 days ago and we didn't make it and just cancelled.  I was not going to throw money at something we knew was not going to happen.  If we don't cruise next year and end up losing our deposit, so be it...

My thoughts are no cruises at least until January.  I have a Brilliance cruise booked for next June and wondering if even that one was a good idea.

Edited by elaineb

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

I think this thread shrunk😇

Yes, your right. Wonder why? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, molly361 said:

I think this thread shrunk😇

Big time. Maybe a software update. 😇

Edited by Milwaukee Eight