Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

4 minutes ago, lr657 said:

Thanks Ken. Maybe the Spring 2022 Quantum and Ovation sailings from Honolulu will be on the website for everyone some time next week. Must only be available for TA's now. We're sailing the TP on Ovation so would like to see that itinerary too as we'd prefer to stay on the same ship. Actually I really wish Radiance was still sailing that great 11 night Honolulu to Vancouver itinerary!

You can book the Quantum HNL-YVR by calling Royal.  I just did a 1 day hold booking with them.  Not sure about Ovation.

1 minute ago, Auntiemomo said:

You are correct.  It's not on the Royal site, but it is on Cruising Power.  You can call Royal Caribbean (I just did) and you can book it with them, then transfer it to a Travel Agent within the 60 day timeframe.

Not sure about Ovation as we are on Quantum TP.

Mystery solved...LOL. I’m also waiting for the Ovation, since I’m already booked on the NZ and TP. But I will compare prices, and if it’s a big difference, may switch to Quantum, although I would like to stay on same ship.

15 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Mystery solved...LOL. I’m also waiting for the Ovation, since I’m already booked on the NZ and TP. But I will compare prices, and if it’s a big difference, may switch to Quantum, although I would like to stay on same ship.

We're on the Ovation NZ and TP cruises too. We'd prefer to remain on Ovation for the leg from Honolulu, but itinerary and pricing will be the deciding factor for us. 

22 minutes ago, lr657 said:

We're on the Ovation NZ and TP cruises too. We'd prefer to remain on Ovation for the leg from Honolulu, but itinerary and pricing will be the deciding factor for us. 

I remember your name from Roll call...there is also a strong possibility I may add the South Pacific before NZ.  Heck, why not? Have to make up for cancelled 2020 cruises. And I may take Ovation all the way back to Seattle (home).

1 minute ago, crzndeb said:

I remember your name from Roll call...there is also a strong possibility I may add the South Pacific before NZ.  Heck, why not? Have to make up for cancelled 2020 cruises. And I may take Ovation all the way back to Seattle (home).

We considered the South Pacific but have a Celebrity cruise the end of February and want to spend time in Australia before boarding Ovation. Would love to continue on from Honolulu though. I agree, why not make up for all our cancelled cruises!

47 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

And your friends.....another factor!!  🙃

Oh yes, friends are always a factor!

41 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Still not showing on Royal's website, but did check "big box" store site and Quantum shows available to book there from HNL to YVR.  Pricing wasn't too bad.

I see the Quantum cruise on some travel sites also. Strange it isn't showing on the Royal website. Wonder why there's still not a April cruise from Honolulu for Ovation?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, lr657 said:

I see the Quantum cruise on some travel sites also. Strange it isn't showing on the Royal website. Wonder why there's still not a April cruise from Honolulu for Ovation?

I think Royal is just messing with us!!  Hopefully it will come out soon.  Quantum itinerary wasn't too bad....still not as nice as we had on Radiance 2 years ago!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lr657 said:

Hello,

For no good reason that I can think of, Anthem ex Southampton on 29th May 2022 has only just appeared on the UK website whereas it has been on the US website since all the 2022 itineraries were posted.

Regards,

Cublet

For those who are interested in the HNL-YVR legs for April 2022,  the April 25 OV booking is showing up in their system but cannot yet be booked (at least as of 3:00 today) BUT this is only a 10 night itinerary.  The QN HNL-YVR itin is 13 nights.

So we are jumping ship in HNL, spending the day and night there and will be boarding QN on 26 April for Vancouver on the 13 night itin.  All Star Class and Owner's Suites are already gone.  We were able to get a 2 BR GS.

So if you prefer the 13 night itin you will need to call Royal SOON and book something.  I feel like these are going to go fast now that it's known that the OV is only a 10 night itin.

38 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

For those who are interested in the HNL-YVR legs for April 2022,  the April 25 OV booking is showing up in their system but cannot yet be booked (at least as of 3:00 today) BUT this is only a 10 night itinerary.  The QN HNL-YVR itin is 13 nights.

So we are jumping ship in HNL, spending the day and night there and will be boarding QN on 26 April for Vancouver on the 13 night itin.  All Star Class and Owner's Suites are already gone.  We were able to get a 2 BR GS.

So if you prefer the 13 night itin you will need to call Royal SOON and book something.  I feel like these are going to go fast now that it's known that the OV is only a 10 night itin.

That's strange.  It is not showing up in Cruising Power.  If it is indeed only 10 nights, the next cruise showing up for Ovation is Fri, the 13th of May, out of Seattle where it begins its weekly Alaska runs.  What's it doing for the 7-8 days not listed?  It's anyone's guess -- Maybe a short drydock somewhere?

Just now, Auntiemomo said:

That's strange.  It is not showing up in Cruising Power.  If it is indeed only 10 nights, the next cruise showing up for Ovation is Fri, the 13th of May, out of Seattle where it begins its weekly Alaska runs.  What's it doing for the 7-8 days not listed?  It's anyone's guess -- Maybe a short drydock somewhere?

I can't imagine that it would be doing any kind of maintenance on the west coast.  That would be extraordinarily expensive.  Maybe a charter ?  Of course, it's always possible that the Agent gave me bogus info but I asked twice and she verified that it was only a 10 day itin.

4 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I can't imagine that it would be doing any kind of maintenance on the west coast.  That would be extraordinarily expensive.  Maybe a charter ?  Of course, it's always possible that the Agent gave me bogus info but I asked twice and she verified that it was only a 10 day itin.

Quantum arrives in Vancouver on the 9th of May, but it's follow on cruise isn't until the 16th of May out of Seattle.  I wonder what both of them will be doing for that week when they arrive YVR and start Alaska a week later out of Seattle -- Maybe refitting them in some way for the Alaska runs?  Who knows.

17 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

It’s either a charter or Royal will add one  more 7 night cruise to the beginning of the season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

Strange. Still don't see the April 2022 Ovation or Quantum Honolulu to Vancouver sailings on the Royal website. 

53 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It’s either a charter or Royal will add one  more 7 night cruise to the beginning of the season 

Could they maybe be doing a 7 night Vancouver to Seattle? Victoria, Astoria? Seems like a stretch, but you never know.

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Possibly.  Quantum ends her season doing a Seattle to Vancouver. 

I know Royal used to do a couple of short trips out of Seattle before Alaska season, so they could do the Vancouver to Seattle to get it here (3 day) and then a 4 day RT Seattle, before it starts the Alaska run. That could line up more with the dates both the Ovation and Quantum start Alaska cruises.

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Opening schedule updated. 

It’s probably likely that Wonder OTS could be included now in China Phase 2. 
Also if Icon is to be delivered somewhere between Q2, 2022 and Q1-2023 then perhaps RCI will soon share details about the ship.