Black friday

1 minute ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

Okay, everyone keeps talking about Black Friday deals on pre-cruise purchases.  Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?  Hopefully sailing in June of 2021, fingers crossed.  

Check your Cruise Planner.  You will find that there are price reductions for internet, excursions, beverage packages, dining, etc.  So if you see something you want to book and have already booked, just cancel it and rebook it.  We saved a lot of money on excursions for a Med cruise during Black Friday.  Just keep checking fluctuation of prices in the Cruise Planner.  🍷 

5 minutes ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

Okay, everyone keeps talking about Black Friday deals on pre-cruise purchases.  Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?  Hopefully sailing in June of 2021, fingers crossed.  

Unknown.  Last year wasn’t great but the year before was a lot better.  

• Like 1

I just glance every day. It takes about 2 minutes of my time to see the price of the Drink Package, Key, Dining, and excursions. I track lowest prices on a spreadsheet to see what is a good deal or not. When it is low enough, I will book it. Then, if a lower price comes around, cancel what I have and rebook it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, drsel said:

I recommend that you wait until the very last minute before booking any add ons to your Cruise

I have b2b feb and then not until dec 2021. Not sure enough feb will be a go to purchase, so I've been waiting for something to indicate it's a go or no go.

Dont know if I can purchase for dec 2021 this far out? I didnt check. 

My suggestion is if you see a good price at any time, just buy it and then check the black friday sales.  If you see a big savings, cancel what you have already purchased and repurchase on Black Friday.  I help out for Black Friday drink package deals last year and they did not come through.  No big savings.  This year is different so who knows. I purchased a drink package for December recently and the price was better than I had seen in a long time.