I just got a vacation survey

firefly333

I went ahead and took it. Cant hurt. It asked me which kind of vacation I might take or plan to take and then questions about covid. If I had to pay for the test out of pocket would i still take that cruise. If the test was 75 would i still be willing? Have you booked. When is it booked?  Do you feel we are past the worst of covid. If a vaccine came out approved by fda would you take it, how long after it comes out would you take the vaccine. Lots more like these. Figured it cant hurt to make my wishes known...... let's get on with life.

20200930_172133.jpg

20200930_171843605.jpeg

20200930_171824337.jpeg

20200930_171620282.jpeg

20200930_171533143.jpeg

20200930_171416634.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Interesting....I also received a vacation survey from Qualtrics, but the questions were not the same???  It was more general and dealt more with being in a group environment, but also asked about my willingness to receive a vaccine, once available.

This is the survey I received:

2020 Coronavirus Survey

Page 1 of 1
Q.1
Would you take a coronavirus vaccine if the CDC said it was safe and effective?
  •  Yes
  •  No
Comments:

Q.2
Who would you believe more about a coronavirus vaccine's effectiveness and safety?
  •  President Trump
  •  Dr. Tony Fauci
  •  CDC
  • Other:

Q.3
Do you plan on making a trip of more than 500 miles in the next 6 months?
  •  Yes
  •  No
  •  Maybe

Q.4
What do you think is the safest way to travel in the next 6 months?
  •  Flying
  •  Car
  •  Train or bus
  •  Not safe
  • Other:

Q.5
Would you take a cruise in the next 6 months?
  •  Yes
  •  No
  •  Maybe

Q.6
Would you eat in a restaurant in the next 6 months?
  •  Yes
  •  No
  •  Only outdoors

Q.7
Have you or do you plan on going to a hairdresser or barber in the next 6 months?
  •  Yes
  •  No
  •  Maybe
  • Other:

Q.8
Do you wear a mask when you are around non-family members?
  •  No
  •  Some of the time
  •  Most of the time
  •  All of the time
Comments:

Q.9
As the weather grows colder in much of the U.S. and Canada, will you be willing to entertain a few friends or visit their home in the next 6 months??
  •  Yes if we are outside
  •  Inside or outside
  •  No
  • Other:

Q.10
Would you care to comment about what the best thing and the worst thing about the coronavirus has been for you?

30 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Interesting....I also received a vacation survey from Qualtrics, but the questions were not the same???  It was more general and dealt more with being in a group environment, but also asked about my willingness to receive a vaccine, once available.

You think rcl or who gave out our emails?

Mine had both types of questions.  Lots about what I’d be willing to do to take different types of travel and whether I’d be willing to take and pay for Covid testing.  Wanted to know if I had insurance, what they would pay, and if a $25 credit would make a difference if the test was $75.  Seriously!  There were a lot of question about our travel preferences, who we travel with, whether we work, and what our income is.  Nosy!  🤣

The jist of the survey I received was related to willingness to pay for a COVID-19 test as a requirement to travel, once you got past the starting set of questions to establish the types of travel you regularly engage in and what you have already booked for 2021.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, LeeW said:

We don't do surveys or polls, so just deleted the one I got.  Never heard of the source before either, and that is always a red flag on someone trying to gather data.

Qualtrics is a major survey and customer satisfaction company

On the subject of paying for the test I was told by one place a travel test would be $179 pp.  I would guess insurance would pay for one test but if a frequent cruiser is your insurance going to pay for multiple tests per year??