Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian neighbors

C-Dragons

Thanks for the well wishes, much appreciated. We did a turkey dinner to take to my Mother in Law who is in an assisted living apartment (not allowed to leave nor are we allowed to visit). We will have our dinner tonight just the 2 of us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Langley Cruisers said:

Thank you. I am deep into chemo once again but looking forward to the spread that my loving husband has prepared for us. We are having dinner here with our grown kids, masked and distanced. Hope I'm hungry.😊 But it's really all about the pie anyway.🥧

You can have my pie if I can have your stuffing! Lol. Hope today is a good day for you. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, mom says said:

You can have my pie if I can have your stuffing! Lol. Hope today is a good day for you. 

Gobble gobble gobble and yum yum yum.  T-giving is my very favorite American holiday.  Hope the chemo goes well and enjoy the dinner with your family!!!

• Like 1

So much to be grateful for on our Thanksgiving!  Let us please hope and pray that this time next year will have found a vaccination to Covid -19 so  that our world may find a new normal.  Take care, stay healthy and please wear a mask.

Pam

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Langley Cruisers said:

Thank you. I am deep into chemo once again but looking forward to the spread that my loving husband has prepared for us. We are having dinner here with our grown kids, masked and distanced. Hope I'm hungry.😊 But it's really all about the pie anyway.🥧

Dear friend....I'm so saddened to hear this news.

My best wishes and hopeful outlook is for you to conquer this again.

• Like 1