Balance of 2022 itineraries coming

Dwtlion

29 minutes ago, Dwtlion said:

An O agent told me yesterday that the balance of 2022 sailings will be on the web site tomorrow, November 4th. Reservations will be allowed one week later.

That would be great because for the first time in fifteen years, we have no future cruises booked and I believe the second half of 2022 is when things will have at least a portion of normalcy.

46 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Strange! FDR gave a schedule for the release of cruises about a month ago. He said then the balance of 2022 cruises would be released in Feb . 

Is Oceania now looking for more $1500 deposits for cash flow? 

O how suspicious you are 😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Strange! FDR gave a schedule for the release of cruises about a month ago. He said then the balance of 2022 cruises would be released in Feb . 

Explore
COMING SOON
Reservations Open November 11, 2020

NEW VALUE ADDED EXCLUSIVE
FREE TRANSFERS with OLife Choice Airfare*

25 minutes ago, Paulchili said:
Explore
COMING SOON
Reservations Open November 11, 2020

NEW VALUE ADDED EXCLUSIVE
FREE TRANSFERS with OLife Choice Airfare*

I am guessing you would need to fly in same day as the cruise to get the "free" transfers 

20 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

I am guessing you would need to fly in same day as the cruise to get the "free" transfers 

There is a long list of T&C's (no surprise there) that I could copy for you if you'd like but I suspect you'll get it soon enough. 🙂

2 hours ago, Paulchili said:

There is a long list of T&C's (no surprise there) that I could copy for you if you'd like but I suspect you'll get it soon enough. 🙂

no plans to cruise anytime soon  so I can wait for the big reveal 😉

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

no plans to cruise anytime soon  so I can wait for the big reveal 😉

Ditto! As the months with no cruising continue to accumulate, I sincerely hope that the cruise lines will be able to survive financially until cruising truly restarts.  

Edited by CintiPam
  • Like 3

If I end up having to postpone my 10 day Baltic from Aug. 2021 which was postponed from June 2020 into 2022, that itinerary is only offered twice. The dates it goes are the middle of summer when Europe is too crowded and expensive. I may just end up cancelling outright. And the price is much higher than what I have booked now.

• Like 1

So many unknowns for booking anything. Even that far out will those ports actually be stopped at? If they don't get back cruising will there even be an Oceania? 

Lot's of stuff I'd love to book there, much of it we've already been to other than little pockets here and there. But I'm going to stick by my original thought and keep my money in my pocket until cruises are going again and we know what the product is. 

• Like 4

Well let’s start with the fact it is not ALL second half 2022 cruises. Europe and NA is not the world! Does nothing for those of us interested in other portions of the World. A very limited release actually.

Is the Allura Class ship dead in 2022?

When will cruises for the other 8/10ths of the world be released? FDR initially said 2/21 for all of that schedule. We’ll wait and see! 

14 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Well let’s start with the fact it is not ALL second half 2022 cruises. Europe and NA is not the world! Does nothing for those of us interested in other portions of the World. A very limited release actually.

Is the Allura Class ship dead in 2022?

When will cruises for the other 8/10ths of the world be released? FDR initially said 2/21 for all of that schedule. We’ll wait and see! 

Your question about Allura is a good one.

A quick check of the site puts Regatta in N. America (Alaska-ish, then W. Coast)  through September, with the rest in Europe through October/November (save Insignia, which ducks out to do Canada/New England season). So the whole third quarter schedule is out, and half the fourth quarter is out already.

On 11/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, pinotlover said:

Chump change.......  My Sept cruise 2021  is $7800. !!!! on marina ( 26 day)

images (3).jpg

11 minutes ago, KirkNC said:

Well we booked 90 days on Nautica, Tokyo to Lisbon in May 2022.  If things aren’t better by then I give up.

I was thinking about doing that for my Sept 2021 cruise...... however 2 problems  one The price for my 26 day is 100 a day/pp lLESS than the 2022 14 day of similiar !    .... AND  the 2022 has NO cruises that are even half as good for my wants...    I gott'a  sail before Nov 2022 as I have a business class air voutcher that will expire... so....its 2021 or bust

1 hour ago, KirkNC said:

Well we booked 90 days on Nautica, Tokyo to Lisbon in May 2022.  If things aren’t better by then I give up.

Very nice itinerary.

As 2022 approaches, ongoing developments around the 2022 ATW will give you a very good idea as to both onboard and some in port experiences expected.

33 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Very nice itinerary.

As 2022 approaches, ongoing developments around the 2022 ATW will give you a very good idea as to both onboard and some in port experiences expected.

Agreed and I will still have time to bail if necessary.