VACCINE AVAILABILITY

mcrcruiser

52 minutes ago, highscar said:

Ontario.  Second shot 16 weeks. 

Just hoping that will be reduced, as President Biden has announced that he is willing to share AstraZeneca, if more people take that here, we will be able to spread the Pfizer and Moderna second shots around sooner!😀

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

Just hoping that will be reduced, as President Biden has announced that he is willing to share AstraZeneca, if more people take that here, we will be able to spread the Pfizer and Moderna second shots around sooner!😀

I expect that much of it will be going to India

1 hour ago, HamOp said:

Headline from our local Connecticut TV station web site:

Appointments for COVID vaccine no longer needed at over 50 vaccination sites statewide starting Tuesday

It sounds like vaccine production is meeting demand finally.  Now that JNJ is back on the line up I am sure a lot of younger people will get their shot.  I talked to a lot of younger folks (20s) this weekend and they were all opting into the JNJ because it is one and done.  Their lives are busier than others

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mary229 said:

It sounds like vaccine production is meeting demand finally.  Now that JNJ is back on the line up I am sure a lot of younger people will get their shot.  I talked to a lot of younger folks (20s) this weekend and they were all opting into the JNJ because it is one and done.  Their lives are busier than others

Seems very logical for that age group   to het the JnJ vaccine 

On 4/25/2021 at 7:46 PM, mcrcruiser said:

Happy ti hear that Canadian citizens are being vaccinated  & hopefully  the 2nd shots in the regular interval as recommended  by the manufactures  😃

Agreed.  I'm delighted to hear Canadians are finally getting their shots.....but 4 months between?  Geez.  I hope they fix that soon.  

• Like 1

Volunteering at county shot clinic last week and got sent home at 10am, 150 appointments for 500 capacity.  Sent hundreds of come now, no wait emails.  A bit sad and hope it is not sympomatic of major hesitancy.  Appointments are widely available in California, large percentages of at risk groups are vaccinated.  Good job team.

8 hours ago, Pizzasteve said:

Volunteering at county shot clinic last week and got sent home at 10am, 150 appointments for 500 capacity.  Sent hundreds of come now, no wait emails.  A bit sad and hope it is not sympomatic of major hesitancy.  Appointments are widely available in California, large percentages of at risk groups are vaccinated.  Good job team.

Same in IN and IL now. Supply is high and demand is low!