Who else has one of these? Issued by WHO AND USPH

cruisestitch

Our cards have gen info but there is a  permanent record  of the vaccination dates, place and person who administered it,  batch nos etc, Received ours at a hospital..

Btw,,, Not appreciating the lawyer jokes.

On 3/1/2021 at 5:45 PM, sanger727 said:

Nope. Born in 1984. Never seen or received one of these. I was hoping in 2021 we could do a little better than a hand written paper log, but since all they are giving out now are hand written paper cards, apparently not.

Interesting, my DD's were born in 88 & 90 respectively & I have both of their original yellow cards

& regarding OP, I lost mine, but did get a new one recently, the Dr. at our trial center was happy to fill out new ones for DH & I...so we have the yellow WHO filled out & stamped as well as the CDC white covid card... 

8 minutes ago, hcat said:

Our cards have gen info but there is a  permanent record  of the vaccination dates, place and person who administered it,  batch nos etc, Received ours at a hospital..

Btw,,, Not appreciating the lawyer jokes.

a little more context please

1 hour ago, cruise kitty said:

Interesting, my DD's were born in 88 & 90 respectively & I have both of their original yellow cards

& regarding OP, I lost mine, but did get a new one recently, the Dr. at our trial center was happy to fill out new ones for DH & I...so we have the yellow WHO filled out & stamped as well as the CDC white covid card... 

Curious when you  got them. I've had all my vaccines but never got yellow cards for them. I did have to find out about my childhood vaccines as an adult and my pediatrician had all the records. 

7 hours ago, LGW59 said:

I'm assuming the info is only available to you, not to anyone else who looks?

I had to make a profile, so I assume so....but as with anything with the computer, the safety is only as good as those that maintain the information and so forth.  I found it out totally by accident as I was looking for a vaccine for my husband through our state website as his job deems him essential and he qualifies to receive the vaccine now.
Of course, trying to find one is another story.

Edited by islandgirlejfan

7 hours ago, LGW59 said:

a little more context please

Was referring to our Covid vaccination cards.

Not familiar with the card being discussed that many already have from past travel.

13 hours ago, sanger727 said:

Curious when you  got them. I've had all my vaccines but never got yellow cards for them. I did have to find out about my childhood vaccines as an adult and my pediatrician had all the records. 

I believe they were given to me at their very first immunization appointment when they were infants... I pulled them out of the safe last night, going to pass them along to daughters so they can have them updated with Covid vaccine (& other vaccine boosters they've received.)

For myself,  just ordered 2 new blank ones off Amazon, Dr. at trial center was happy to sign & stamp them.

15 hours ago, sanger727 said:

At least in my experience, they were not routinely used for childhood immunizations, but were intended for those traveling to overseas destinations that required certain vaccinations.  I got my first ones before a YMCA exchange in Mexico, then for Panama Canal and Australia, then a number of countries in Asia.  Lots of pages filled over the years.