MedallionClass Mondays

Ombud

12 hours ago, Thrak said:

I left a comment on the page for the recent Medallion Monday. It was not wishy washy or ambiguous. I'd say it was the most harsh response left on that page. I was honest about my thoughts regarding the presentation. I don't have any confidence that it will have any effect or even any confidence that the Princess folks will even read the feedback.

I KNEW that was you! 😆

• Like 3

13 hours ago, scottca075 said:

If those who have concerns would show up on Facebook for Medallion Class Mondays and give honest, hard hitting feedback, Princess will maybe pay more attention.

If they suddenly went from 30 commenters to 60 and the comments were direct and honest (not just mean, but firm) they MIGHT pay attention.

Corporate types hate it when people point out the Emperor has no clothes.

You are not paying attention. Please do try to speak in complete sentences, properly spaced.

The question about submitting the Risk form pre cruise, without having an app/ device has not been answered on Princess face book page. 
Not everyone uses Facebook. 

My advice to you is to have some tolerance for others, as it is not your place to chew out someone else on here about how they post. Please listen. 

Princess needs to release an app that works and also have an alternative for us to fill in forms in the Personalizer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Thrak said:

I left a comment on the page for the recent Medallion Monday. It was not wishy washy or ambiguous. I'd say it was the most harsh response left on that page. I was honest about my thoughts regarding the presentation. I don't have any confidence that it will have any effect or even any confidence that the Princess folks will even read the feedback.

Probably along the lines of my one which started with the comment ‘Rubbish’.

I also posted about the Risk Acceptance form 

Edited by downsmead
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, scottca075 said:

If those who have concerns would show up on Facebook for Medallion Class Mondays and give honest, hard hitting feedback, Princess will maybe pay more attention.

If they suddenly went from 30 commenters to 60 and the comments were direct and honest (not just mean, but firm) they MIGHT pay attention.

Corporate types hate it when people point out the Emperor has no clothes.

You are not paying attention. Please do try to speak in complete sentences, properly spaced.

I do put comments on their YouTube and Facebook page. I think they are listening but they are being so politically correct the answers are soft.

• Like 3

On 6/15/2021 at 12:17 PM, 1emerald1 said:

As a germ freak my first concern when I saw the touch screens is how many people have touched them and how many germs are on the screens.  I will not be using them.  This is akin to the salad bar where people are repeatedly using the same tongs.

Try one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088T77YYX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 hours ago, dog said:

My advice to you is to have some tolerance for others, as it is not your place to chew out someone else on here about how they post. Please listen.

Would it be churlish to point out you are chewing me out for how I post? Is tolerance something for others to practice?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dog said:

2 hours ago, scottca075 said:

Would it be churlish to point out you are chewing me out for how I post? Is tolerance something for others to practice?

Okay fellas - neutral corners for a time-out.  😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Watching this video show the Medallion and lanyard ring tried on by the male.  It appears the Medallion is in some sort of small clear up encasement.  Does that mean the plastic holder with the paper surrounding the medallion will not be used going forward?  That would make me happy. 😁…. Unless the Medallion is in a holder that is a bought and paid for accessory. 🙄

74294040-D525-4C0A-A1F0-B7376CA2E005.jpeg

Edited by San10s