Adventure of the Seas – The First Voyage

More to come on disembarkation tomorrow. 

People with Transfers or Post-Cruise tour, luggage out by 10 pm. There is no place on minibuses for luggage, so you need to put your bags out. The “baggage hall” is at the airport. You get your bags at the airport and check in for Your flight (this is not Luggage Valet). 

Independent guests, you can put your bags out by 10 pm and the “baggage hall” will be at the end of the pier. 

independent guests can do self carry off. but you have to drag your bags all the way down the dock. 

To ensure social distancing, everyone must stay in your staterooms until your tag number is called. (Turnover of rooms does not start until you leave). You may not wait in public areas. This includes self walk offs. 

Disembarkation order determined by online registration done on Monday. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

People with Transfers or Post-Cruise tour, luggage out by 10 pm. There is no place on minibuses for luggage, so you need to put your bags out. The “baggage hall” is at the airport. You get your bags at the airport and check in for Your flight (this is not Luggage valet) 

Do they offer luggage valet?

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

If you go to St. Maarten go to Gulmohar's Whiskey Paradise. They have all the Blanton's editions.

Great!  Thanks for the lead Sea Dog, we visit St. Thomas and St. Maarten in September on Allure.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

People with Transfers or Post-Cruise tour, luggage out by 10 pm. There is no place on minibuses for luggage, so you need to put your bags out. The “baggage hall” is at the airport. You get your bags at the airport and check in for Your flight (this is not Luggage Valet). 

Independent guests, you can put your bags out by 10 pm and the “baggage hall” will be at the end of the pier. 

independent guests can do self carry off. but you have to drag your bags all the way down the dock. 

To ensure social distancing, everyone must stay in your staterooms until your tag number is called. (Turnover of rooms does not start until you leave). You may not wait in public areas. This includes self walk offs. 

Disembarkation order determined by online registration done on Monday. 

Are you able to go to breakfast Saturday morning prior to departure?  

If you can report back after you disembark I'd love to have info on the cab situation. I've been to Nassau and understand the walk involved on the pier there. Wondering if they have a pick-up zone at some point. Planning to self-carry off and need to get to the airport early.

9 hours ago, sandc4e said:

I believe I had seen Sabor was removed to put in Izumi's but I'm sure @BirdTravels will be able to confirm.

It was a generic sports bar. Not Playmakers. Two channels. 

if adventure had a Sabor, it was on deck 4, where Chops is now.

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

As I read this it feels like a bizarro world “reverse pier runner”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Windjammer and MDR will be open for disembarkation breakfast. 

So can you drag out breakfast so that you aren't stuck in your cabin until you disembark or is breakfast very early?  

6 hours ago, tserface said:

It’s hard on the stewards. They typically can get it to start cleaning and setting up for the next cruise.

You can expect staterooms to be unavailable for an extra hour or two after embarkation. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

But with fewer guests doesn't it translate to fewer staterooms to clean?

Again thank you so much for this week we can't wait for August...shhhhhh, and September!  I have never had two cruises so close together.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

You can expect staterooms to be unavailable for an extra hour or two after embarkation. 

I wonder if they are not using the same staterooms for the next cruise.

Edited by mo&fran
  • Like 2