Fort Lauderdale pre cruise dining

When we were in Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise in December 2019 we took the family to cheesecake factory. It was great because it caters to such a wife different tastes. It’s certainly not fine dining but a good option for a diverse group.

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

When we were in Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise in December 2019 we took the family to cheesecake factory. It was great because it caters to such a wife different tastes. It’s certainly not fine dining but a good option for a diverse group.

We go to the Cheesecake Factory everytime we are in Fort Lauderdale. Always enjoy ourselves and the food. Where we live in Canada there isn't a Cheesecake Factory close to us so when we are in a city that has one we normally go there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We love Kelly's landing.  Must go whenever we are in the area.  Great atmosphere, great food and great prices.

https://m.kellyslanding.com/

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Ditto  We were just there a couple of months ago.  Sadly they were out of steamers

Yes Kelly’s we are familiar with we had it the last time we got off cruise before flying the clam chowder is really good!

• Like 1

During my last visit to Fort Lauderdale, I discovered an Italian restaurant that I enjoyed:  Casa d'Angelo.  It's tucked into a small shopping center and it is not inexpensive.  But, the service was impeccable and the food was very good.  

Louie Bossi’s on Las Olas Blvd has great Italian food. Place is always busy and has a great vibe. It’s very loud and noisy but the drinks and the incredible food make up for it. I just love the place and always go there when I’m visiting South Florida. Good idea to make a dinner reservation if you decide to go. Their pizza is also very good too.

On 7/5/2021 at 6:00 PM, WVHillbilly said:

We had a great pre-cruise dinner at 15th Street Fisheries.  Upstairs was a more upscale restaurant but we ate downstairs it's more casual.  Get the gator bites they were tasty.

The Fisheries is down what looks like a residential street, with apartments/condos on the north side of the street. You can feed the tarpon outside the restaurant.