Simulated cruise offering

Just now, twangster said:

It's closed now but there was a sign up link posted back when they first announced it.

Ok, I was hoping since they will be doing Oasis testing in August, maybe.

59 minutes ago, cruise1957 said:

I signed up for the Oasis test cruise, so fingers and toes are crossed. Plus, we are booked on the September 5th cruise so I want the test cruise to go well. Counting down 45 days to go.

When did you get an invitation for the Oasis test cruise? Yesterday's invites for for Ovation and Allure. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruise1957 said:

I signed up for the Oasis test cruise, so fingers and toes are crossed. Plus, we are booked on the September 5th cruise so I want the test cruise to go well. Counting down 45 days to go.

I'm on the same sail and keeping my fingers crossed.🤞

2 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

Anyone get confirmation other than the result at end of survey

I called to ask that exact question and after spending 40 minutes on the phone with them they told me that there was only 10 reservations made for the ship and that the rest will be made after the registration closes.  I wasn’t asking for any reason other than because I need to book an air fare  because we’re inside the seven day timeframe there is no cancellation . And I live 2800 miles away from Seattle so I want the confirmation before I book the airfare and hotel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

When did you get an invitation for the Oasis test cruise? Yesterday's invites for for Ovation and Allure. 

Yes, please tell!! I was wondering if invites had gone out yet for the Oasis test cruise.  🙂

Status Update:

600158656_ScreenShot2021-07-22at2_09_41PM.jpg.321e672cbb9297cc98e84f3e134bed35.jpg

Thank you for registering for the Allure of the Seas® simulation voyage. We've reserved your stateroom and reservation numbers will be provided to you once manifested. A system generated invoice will automatically be sent to the email address on record. Please proceed with making your travel arrangements*. For more information, please reference your event info document. We also ask that you acknowledge the informed consent form that will be sent to each guest, as it is required prior to confirming your reservation. We can't wait to welcome you onboard Allure of the Seas!

Edited by twangster
  • Like 7

Does anyone have any details regarding when this cruise might disembark on Aug 4th, or with it being a simulation cruise that this disembark process might run significantly longer than a normal cruise?

I'm looking at flights, and trying to determine if a flight that leaves at 12:30pm from SEA would be pushing it in any way?

Thanks in advance!

We registered for Allure July 27; we've just received reservation confirmation for Aug. 1, Symphony out of Miami.  Ugh.  how can Royal screw things up so badly! We would gladly do Allure, a 1.5 hour drive; but not sure about 4.5 hours to Miami for 2 days.😒

Edited by gadaboutgal

1 hour ago, CSHS1979 said:

Got an official invite today, but the link to reserve doesn't work

Congratulations!! Which ship did you get an invite for?

edited to add: I may have answered my own question by going back several posts. Are you going on the Allure test cruise?

Edited by AUgirl

18 minutes ago, AUgirl said:

Congratulations!! Which ship did you get an invite for?

edited to add: I may have answered my own question by going back several posts. Are you going on the Allure test cruise?

Yes, waiting on final confirmation. 

Went ahead and just did 1 cabin

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, quantumleap said:

Does anyone have any details regarding when this cruise might disembark on Aug 4th, or with it being a simulation cruise that this disembark process might run significantly longer than a normal cruise?

I'm looking at flights, and trying to determine if a flight that leaves at 12:30pm from SEA would be pushing it in any way?

Thanks in advance!

Answering my own question...sorry, in my excitement I realized the answer was already out there on the Event Info document - in case anyone else wonders the same, the Event Info document says that disembarkation is, "Scheduled to begin at 7:30 a.m. and conclude by11:00 a.m."

So I don't expect that a 12:30pm flight will present any issues.

2 hours ago, ericfromri said:

I called to ask that exact question and after spending 40 minutes on the phone with them they told me that there was only 10 reservations made for the ship and that the rest will be made after the registration closes.  I wasn’t asking for any reason other than because I need to book an air fare  because we’re inside the seven day timeframe there is no cancellation . And I live 2800 miles away from Seattle so I want the confirmation before I book the airfare and hotel

The attachment we got says that they will be disembarking as late as 11:00 am, so we scheduled our flights for a little after 1:00 pm.   

Just now, quantumleap said:

Answering my own question...sorry, in my excitement I realized the answer was already out there on the Event Info document - in case anyone else wonders the same, the Event Info document says that disembarkation is, "Scheduled to begin at 7:30 a.m. and conclude by11:00 a.m."

So I don't expect that a 12:30pm flight will present any issues.

Keep in mind that it's between 30 to 45 minutes to the airport...