Live - Ovation Stimulation Cruise July 30th

7 hours ago, Peckishpixie said:

I talked to the business development agent who works with us travel agents. It sounds like a lot of us got invited so RC can prove to us how safe it is. We are the ones who have to put our reputations on the line and recommend cruise lines and we are more likely to recommend a cruise line we know our travelers will enjoy and will keep them safe. I really care about my clients and I have been reluctant to book anyone on anything that doesn't require vaccinations. I've been on board the Odyssey for a few hours and it looks like they are being very careful with the safety of their guests. 

And, to be fair to us travel agents, while I for one don't usually book rc for myself (I'm a Holland and Cunard gal), I so sell about $80,000 worth of RC a year so I think it's reasonable to want to reward us with a few little perks bow and again.

The bulk of the volunteers for this cruise are actually RC employees from many different departments like accounting and call centers. After the year those folks have had they deserve a free vacation. 

Really?  The Odyssey?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Peckishpixie said:

I don't understand your question

Your post from yesterday said you were on the Odyssey - I think you must have meant the Ovation since the Odyssey did not set sail until today

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jasukkie said:

Are you stopping in Sitka? It's currently one of the hottest of Covid hotspots per capita. Any restrictions on touring there?

It's a one-stop test cruise.  Ketchikan is the only port.

• Like 1