Cococay Beach Club

11 hours ago, gerig said:

I agree.  I wanted to go there but not at $169 per perseon

I agree also - but I think they're pushing Cabanas instead of individual day passes.

We are on Adventure on the 7th, two and half weeks out Cabanas (all of them across the island) dropped by about half.  So that makes the Coco Beach Club cabanas even more appealing since you get access for 8.

For our October 10 2021 Allure cruise we booked the Coco Beach Club for 106.99 pp back in early May of this year. Just checked now and it is showing as 169.99 pp. This is our first time on RC so we decided to spring for it at the 106.99 price, especially after hearing about that lobster sandwich!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, karmamule said:

For our October 10 2021 Allure cruise we booked the Coco Beach Club for 106.99 pp back in early May of this year. Just checked now and it is showing as 169.99 pp. This is our first time on RC so we decided to spring for it at the 106.99 price, especially after hearing about that lobster sandwich!

Jealous, for our October 10, 2021 cruise the price is $169.99.  I would purchase if it would somehow drop to 106.99.  And a lobster sandwich?  Yum!

• Like 1

It may drop close to sail.  We booked for Freedom Aug 2-6 at $179 each. Then it dropped to $143 each so we canceled and rebooked. I checked again today (4 days before sailing) and it's down to $79! So we canceled and rebooked again... we'll save $100 each. Only thing is, I wish the refunds came faster lol....

Feeling much better about the $800 I spent on a cabana now 😅

I was so tempted by the floating cabanas but with 2 young kids it didn’t feel like I’d get the full relaxation vibes if I was playing defense trying to keep them away from the slide lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

It may drop close to sail.  We booked for Freedom Aug 2-6 at $179 each. Then it dropped to $143 each so we canceled and rebooked. I checked again today (4 days before sailing) and it's down to $79! So we canceled and rebooked again... we'll save $100 each. Only thing is, I wish the refunds came faster lol....

That's encouraging.  I am going to keep monitoring the price.  It's currently $169.99 per person on the Oasis 10/10/21 sailing.

I have also been thinking the same thing. We had this booked on Mariner last year for $59. Now our Symphony in October is floating between $142 - $150. I, too, find it too hard to pay more than $100 for this when so much of the island is free.

CJ

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 3:05 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

I agree free stuff is best.  I am going to hopefully get to Coco twice this fall. Once with Oasis and once with Symphony.   I understand there is lots of places to sit, a large pool and and beach.  I will try the wave pool too if that is free.

Just so you know, the wave pool is inside the actual waterpark.  But the huge Oasis Lagoon Pool with the swim-up bar is free, along with the many beaches that have plentiful loungers and umbrellas.

1 hour ago, smeck said:

I’m not cruising until January I’m going to wait until Black Friday to book anything for the cruise. 

I'm going to be cruising on Black Friday and for three weeks afterward... and I'm going to be surfing the Cruise Planner while on board for price drops on my internet/soda packages for the following weeks!!!

With as much as prices have skyrocketed since the shutdown, I'm REALLY hoping that they still have the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals like they have in the past.

23 hours ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

That's fantastic!

3 hours ago, brillohead said:

Just so you know, the wave pool is inside the actual waterpark.  But the huge Oasis Lagoon Pool with the swim-up bar is free, along with the many beaches that have plentiful loungers and umbrellas.

Ohhh darn well thanks for letting me know

• Like 1

Had it booked 4 times previously....all between $59 and $79 pp. 

Of course, all 4 of those cruises were cancelled. 

We would like to try it in the $59 - $79 pp price range but no way will we pay the $169.99 "price reflects your discount"!

We will use the "complimentary" areas or most likely just stay on the ship!!!!!!

• Like 2

Had originally booked the beach club for $39.99 on a Black Friday sale, but, of course, that sailing got canceled.  So now there are 12 of us going in November (I hope).  The Beach Club pricing varies between $140 and $170!  So, we got the Beach Club Cabana for $999.  Now that's for 8 of us, but I learned that we can add two more at $50/person.  That leaves two people who have to buy at "market" rates.  One already bought early and got it for $125 and one is still holding out.  I'm hoping that the price drops because we're going to total up the entire cost and divide by 12 to be fair.

Of course everything's quite a bit pricier on this cruise than our previous. I'm hoping that's not a permanent price increase and is just while RCI is getting over the lost revenue and paying for extra medical/health protocols.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vacation4two said:

Purchased it for $79 pp this morning for Adventure sailing on 8/21. 

Thank you so much for the head up! I am also on the 8/21 sailing and had purchased day pass for 142.00 so thanks to you I cancelled and rebooked at 79!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vacation4two said:

Purchased it for $79 pp this morning for Adventure sailing on 8/21. 

That gives me hope that the prices will drop closer to our sail date.  I hope the Drink Package prices drop too!  I paid the $50 because I drink my weight in coffee and sparkling water so easily get my money's worth before you add in the alcohol, but still, it'd be nice to get it closer to what I've paid in the past.

I got it for Allure for $58.99 pp back in March...figured I'd wait and watch for the overwater Cs...guess what?  They are sold out...boohoo.  Now happy with my passes.

CoCo Cay Beach Club pass

Below you will find a brief description of the items you have reserved.

DAY 7
18-Sep-2021
Perfect Day Cococay, Bahamas

Coco Beach Club Full Day Pass A
07:30 AM

Total Cost: 117.98 USD

Guaranteed Language: English

GUEST NAME

PAYMENT

58.99 USD