I want eggs 🍳 and toast on my balcony 😢

Circlt

Why doesn’t Carnival do a full room service breakfast with fresh hot eggs cooked to order, bacon, toast, hash browns, coffee and juice? 😢. I love my balcony (aft wraps are my usual choice) and it just seems a shame we can’t get a beautiful balcony breakfast! BBB!

None the less I will grab some Continental Cuisine and stop Complaining 🙄

• Like 2

Just now, Circlt said:

Why doesn’t Carnival do a full room service breakfast with fresh hot eggs cooked to order, bacon, toast, hash browns, coffee and juice? 😢. I love my balcony (aft wraps are my usual choice) and it just seems a shame we can’t get a beautiful balcony breakfast! BBB!

I have always wished that Carnival had full meal room service.  Other (more expensive) lines offer it.  I guess it is a compromise.  More staff required to prepare it and get it to you nice and hot. We don't go hungry, but more options would be welcome. 

Carnival has a pay menu for room service breakfast don’t they? Couldn’t you just order a breakfast sandwich and tell them not to make a sandwich out of it and just bring the items separately? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LaCal said:

I’ve gone down and got a full breakfast of omelets, bacon, toast etc and brought it back up to the cabin to have on the balcony 

How about that. A simple solution. That’s what I do every morning for she whom must be obeyed.

Hank

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, GaHawkeye said:

How about that. A simple solution. That’s what I do every morning for she whom must be obeyed.

Hank

I hear you Hank. On cruises my wife and two daughters refer to me as the other steward ... just give him the order and it will appear.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GaHawkeye said:

Hank

And I keep one of the trays from room service in the cabin for the whole week to make the trips down from the buffet back to the cabin simple 😜

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GaHawkeye said:

Hank

Lol, while he that is not perfect vexes me at times, he makes up for it on cruises by getting me whatever I wish, whenever I wish it.  Heavenly!

• Like 1

I do the same as others.  I am an early riser, so I will go to Lido and have breakfast.  Then I bring back coffee and food for my wife.  As for room service, every time we've ordered it, the coffee is luke warm.  It's just better to get it and bring it back.

I've made this strong suggestion to them for YEARS.

Even with their new Excel suites, STILL no hot breakfast.

NCL, Celebrity, and Royal all EXCEL compared to Carnival in this regard (and with regard to suites in general).

Tom

• Like 3

15 hours ago, GaHawkeye said:

Hank

That's exactly what my dad does. We go have a breakfast date together and then he brings back a plate for my mom and my two younger kids. He does this on every vacation. Not just cruises. I call her a pretty princess. 🙂 

16 hours ago, Circlt said:

Keep one of the trays from roomservice, go load up at the buffet and come back to your balcony

19 minutes ago, elcuchio24 said:

Keep one of the trays from roomservice, go load up at the buffet and come back to your balcony

My old technique. After the trays were removed from the buffet area, I'd get some interesting looks from other passengers.

Tom

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Circlt said:

Years ago we did the ultimate balcony dining on Princess. It was a bargain I think it was $59 a couple. served in courses by a private wait staff. dinner was Appetizers, cocktails, salad, surf n turf, dessert and a commemorative photo. There are youtube videos about it. it was such a great memory. as the sunset, great food on our anniversary with my better half and a waiter from the Philippines named Marco. never forget him. it was fun.  

6 minutes ago, joelheather said:

Years ago we did the ultimate balcony dining on Princess. It was a bargain I think it was $59 a couple. served in courses by a private wait staff. dinner was Appetizers, cocktails, salad, surf n turf, dessert and a commemorative photo. There are youtube videos about it. it was such a great memory. as the sunset, great food on our anniversary with my better half and a waiter from the Philippines named Marco. never forget him. it was fun.  

We enjoyed that as well on our (one, and probably only) Princess cruise.

IMG_1197-XL.jpg

Tom

• Like 2