COVID SHOT VERIFICATION CARD - missing batch/lot numbers

Larryhnj

6 hours ago, BND said:

Most in our county got theirs at the same location.  A closed Nordstrom at our local mall was used by the health dept and gave the vast majority of shots, especially before pharmacies got them.  Even then, they were able to give a lot.  I'm not sure about posting of shots from other providers, but they're probably on the site too.  I just know for a fact that ours are since we went to the mall site.  

Funny how all these closed Mall Anchor Stores are being used for Testing and CV Shots. Multiple Sears in MI and AZ...

I am named after my father with the Jr. (Junior) extension.

The extension Jr. is missing on my Covid immunization card.

All my other documentation lists my name with the Jr. extension.

Hopefully this does not affect my being able to board.

I may have to go back to the pharmacy where the innoculations were given and see if they can issue a new card with the extension.

This is one of my most paranoid concerns. My wife is a frontline nurse and received her shots back in December/January. The card was filled out by hand and pretty sloppy, it has lot numbers but they wrote "Moderna" as an afterthought in the line above areas where they put the lot info (they wrote the lot numbers across all the lines and filled in the manufacturer/lot/expiry date section) and then wrote out the hospital name. I hope this isn't a concern. It HAS all the info. Unfortunately, the people who can re-issue the cards won't have any appointments to re-do hers until after we get back 

As a backup, we printed out our Washoe County COVID-19 vaccine records which shows manufacturer, dates, and lots which match her card. It has the county seal and the details of our vaccinations. We can also log into if we are boarding to ImmunizeNV and pull up our records if needed (though a pain in the a...)

We should be good? I don't want them thinking the card is fake.  

Edited by JMKreno

18 hours ago, CaroleSS said:

Florida has a similar site, but it is open to all shot providers (i.e., all shots providers enter data into the site) This way any shot you have in FL is recorded and searchable (no handwriting to decipher!). It is helpful in looking up if someone had the XYZ shot and don't remember when (or if). 

I live in FL. what's the site?

On 9/21/2021 at 2:31 PM, Larryhnj said:

This is very IMPORTANT.  We have no idea if this was a random check and we just hit the profile or they are checking everyone’s card.  

It is not random. they are checking every card. There were at east a dozen people called down to guest services on boarding day for our August 22 Allure cruise. The lot numbers are all in a master database and are tied to the date the vaccine was manufactured, and when (and where) it was distributed, so a fake card not only has to have a legitimate lot number but also has to have an administration location and date consistent with that lot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wellsme1 said:

If you have a CVS Health account (care dot cvs dot com) your vaccination records are there. I captured a screenshot of my travel document folder.

The CVS screen shot appears to be missing the last three characters in the lot number which designate the year that the vaccine was manufactured/distributed - all of the Moderna lot/batch numbers are seven characters long - your CDC vaccination record card should have all seven characters. If you key your 4 characters into Moderna's lot number lookup tool, you will get a message that the lot does not exist.

https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/providers/vial-lookup

Hopefully that doesn't present any problems down the road.

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wellsme1 said:

If you have a CVS Health account (care dot cvs dot com) your vaccination records are there. I captured a screenshot of my travel document folder.

Thank you for this!  My vaccine card is missing one of the lot numbers but I went to the site and was able to download and print out the information.  Very helpful.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

The CVS screen shot appears to be missing the last three characters in the lot number which designate the year that the vaccine was manufactured/distributed - all of the Moderna lot/batch numbers are seven characters long - your CDC vaccination record card should have all seven characters. If you key your 4 characters into Moderna's lot number lookup tool, you will get a message that the lot does not exist.

https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/providers/vial-lookup

Hopefully that doesn't present any problems down the road.

Capture.JPG

Thanks for the head up, Orville99. I entered my card numbers on the Moderna site and the info came up. More paperwork for my file.

17 hours ago, cruiseseal said:

That is incorrect. Docket does have lot numbers. I have the app, and it shows lot numbers clear as day for both shots.

Mine does not.  I also have Docket from NJ, and mine has my name, DOB, registry number, date of vaccine, (dose 1 and dose 2) and says "series complete."  But no lot number.  The heading is from the NJ Department of Health Personal Covid-19 Immunization Record. 

4 hours ago, GMoney said:

I live in FL. what's the site?

The site can only be accessed by someone in the healthcare field with login credentials. You need to contact your doctor or Pharmacist.

it only shows shots administered in Florida.

@GMoney @CaroleSS  @Homosassa @ReneeFLL

As an individual you can request information from FL Shots. The link to do so is:

https://www.flshots.com/flshots/public/ConfidentialInfoAuth.csp

You'll need to provide some info and proof that it is you (e.g. image of license). They say 3-5 days as long as everything you entered is accurate / matches. I haven't done this (got mine at Publix and their printouts on the cards has all the info).

11 minutes ago, killsport said:

@GMoney @CaroleSS  @Homosassa @ReneeFLL

As an individual you can request information from FL Shots. The link to do so is:

https://www.flshots.com/flshots/public/ConfidentialInfoAuth.csp

You'll need to provide some info and proof that it is you (e.g. image of license). They say 3-5 days as long as everything you entered is accurate / matches. I haven't done this (got mine at Publix and their printouts on the cards has all the info).

Or you could just swing by the pharmacy while you are grocery shopping and ask for the printout.

Just remember that this will only show shots received in the state. My sister got her vaccines from the VA and since the VA is a government entity, they don't report to FLShots.

@killsport, thanks for the link!

Edited by CaroleSS
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2021 at 7:41 PM, BND said:

Most in our county got theirs at the same location.  A closed Nordstrom at our local mall was used by the health dept and gave the vast majority of shots, especially before pharmacies got them.  Even then, they were able to give a lot.  I'm not sure about posting of shots from other providers, but they're probably on the site too.  I just know for a fact that ours are since we went to the mall site.  

I am a Loudoun County Resident too and received my vaccination at CVS. The Data is available in the State Health Department website. I did work at the Dulles POD after I was fully vaccinated and yes, they pushed 3000-5000 people through a day!

Just now, Bellfree Bat said:

I am a Loudoun County Resident too and received my vaccination at CVS. The Data is available in the State Health Department website. I did work at the Dulles POD after I was fully vaccinated and yes, they pushed 3000-5000 people through a day!

Thank you for volunteering from two of the 3000-5000 people a day.

I have downloaded the QR code and also have photo’s of them.  I just wish I had not laminated our cards as we are going to get our booster shots next month.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bellfree Bat said:

We downloaded the info from the HD site right after we got our second shot.  DH tried last night to get the QR code for the new app and never did get the text so there are issues with that.  For our first shot in Feb, there was a long line around the building, but I have a knee issue and couldn't stand for long so we got a wheelchair and went right in. In March, we just walked in as there was no long line and they saw me limping and directed us straight through.  Knee is getting better, but it is slow lol.  When that site first opened it was crazy busy.  We live in Ashburn so it was very convenient to go there.  Heck, we moved here from MD in '95 and the mall wasn't even built then. Loudoun has a high vaccination rate which is nice. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Mine does not.  I also have Docket from NJ, and mine has my name, DOB, registry number, date of vaccine, (dose 1 and dose 2) and says "series complete."  But no lot number.  The heading is from the NJ Department of Health Personal Covid-19 Immunization Record. 

Maybe whoever administered the vaccine didn't enter that information, but it's definitely supported by the app. Also, based on the guidance I got from RC, lot numbers aren't needed, if you're using electronic POV, only name, DOB, and vaccine dates/type.

• Like 1

My COVID card looks like someone tried to forge it. They wrote my name wrong and tried to correct it so they went over a letter with a different letter, entire thing is hand written with no labels.

So just to be safe I printed out the official record from the EPIC MY CHART (that CVS RX uses) And will show that s proof instead of the funky looking card. Also have the MY CHART APP on my phone so i cna pull up digital proof. Not taking any chances.

I sail on Monday. 

Edited by alexgtp

16 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Thank you for volunteering from two of the 3000-5000 people a day.

I have downloaded the QR code and also have photo’s of them.  I just wish I had not laminated our cards as we are going to get our booster shots next month.

We got our booster at our Publix pharmacy, and they had peel-n-stick labels with all of the lot/date/location info on them so all the pharmacist had to do for our also laminated cards was stick the label on the next line on the card.