Is this legit?

franncos

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

No and probably why the previous thread locked.

Do not sign up and give them your email ..or you will be spammed..and mods should lockmthis topic too. 

The site WAS operated by Royal and was legitimate, they confirmed it; however the promotion is no longer active. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

The site WAS operated by Royal and was legitimate, they confirmed it; however the promotion is no longer active. 

Yes I read above that cc confirmed it was royal. Sounds like immediately shut down. No one won anything as far as I know. Now it just leads to what's on sale for black Friday. 

Misleading ok? I can see plenty of threads on rcl black friday without clicking on a link to sales. 

Nothing to be won. 

56 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

No and probably why the previous thread locked.

Do not sign up and give them your email ..or you will be spammed..and mods should lockmthis topic too. 

If you read the post from the mods, which you clearly did not, they state that Royal did say that this WAS their site, but they have now decided not to do this AND they said no one's email would be compromised.   Reading, it's important.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rockmom said:

If you read the post from the mods, which you clearly did not, they state that Royal did say that this WAS their site, but they have now decided not to do this AND they said no one's email would be compromised.   Reading, it's important.  

I am so glad you have time to read every post. I did read it after it was posted. My father passed away last thursday and I had to plan his funeral so your rudeness is just that. No I hadnt read the last post of the locked thread. I've had other things going on like a family death. 

After I read it I posted again saying no one won anything. ..and said misleading. So rude. Sometimes I'm convinced rcl posters have nothing else to do but semantics and rudeness. 

I guess YOU missed my 2nd post. Probably a lot more posts I will miss. Be sure and let me know in as rude a manner as possible. The funeral is next tuesday. Please correct me on anything else I miss and then go back and restate but ignore my updated posts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

My father passed away last thursday and I had to plan his funeral so your rudeness is just that

Heartfelt sympathy for your loss. May the fondest memories of great family times remain etched in your heart forever. 

Yes, not sure why some posters are so rude, condescending, snippy and exhibit other unkind mannerisms. With all that has happened in this world over the last two years, one would think kindness would rise to the top!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

My guess was that all one would win is one inside cabin and you’d have to pay for any other passenger you wanted to come with you plus taxes and port fees plus any desired cabin upgrades making the “win” pretty useless anyway. 

Wow.  Good point.  Kinda like one of their 50% off "sales".

Edited by soremekun

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I am so glad you have time to read every post. I did read it after it was posted. My father passed away last thursday and I had to plan his funeral so your rudeness is just that. No I hadnt read the last post of the locked thread. I've had other things going on like a family death. 

After I read it I posted again saying no one won anything. ..and said misleading. So rude. Sometimes I'm convinced rcl posters have nothing else to do but semantics and rudeness. 

I guess YOU missed my 2nd post. Probably a lot more posts I will miss. Be sure and let me know in as rude a manner as possible. The funeral is next tuesday. Please correct me on anything else I miss and then go back and restate but ignore my updated posts. 

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family. 

1 minute ago, sandebeach said:

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family. 

Thank you so much it's been so hard but I hope most of my tears are past. He was 103 and was ready. My parents were married just shy of 77 years, so you can imagine. I have been too busy and distracted to read every post. 

Honestly I read the beginning of the old thread and signed up and oddly enough just got a email tonight saying it's off. Hadnt heard a word since I signed up when the other thread first posted and didnt read to the end. 

Just got this .. as if they read my posts. 

20211124_193441210.jpeg

• Like 2