Check in with App, vaccination question

vegas7df

Checked in for our January cruises, uploaded my vaccination record but have not received the green check mark.  It says “we are validating your record”, it’s been a week since I submitted.  Anyone else have this issue?

thank you

• Like 1

The ability to upload the vax record came along after my last cruise.   Im assuming you still have to present it in person to an agent at the port even though they are supposedly validating it?   what is the benefit to uploading it before you arrive to said port?  will it not let you complete check in without doing so?  

Edited by ryano
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, ryano said:

I'm assuming you still have to present it in person to an agent at the port even though they are supposedly validating it? 

What is the benefit to uploading it before you arrive to said port?

Will it not let you complete check in without doing so?  

Yes.

A potential time savings at check in.

You don't need to check in at all online - you could do it all at the pier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought I had added our vaccination info on our last cruise on Allure a couple of weeks ago, but apparently I didn’t. It caused at least an additional 20 minute delay checking in for our party of 4 because the agent was having trouble taking a clear photo of all of our records. Definitely try to do it ahead of time on the app if you can. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I loaded our vaccine information on 12/3 for our 12/10 Navigator of the Seas cruise. I got a phone call today from Royal Caribbean saying that I had flip-flop the photos of the vax cards (my check-in had my husband's card and his check-in had my card) and asked us to reload them.  So if there is problem,  they let you know! I've reloaded and now it showing "validating your record" again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vegas7df said:

Checked in for our January cruises, uploaded my vaccination record but have not received the green check mark.  It says “we are validating your record”, it’s been a week since I submitted.  Anyone else have this issue?

thank you

Took mine several weeks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimd909 said:

I just checked my info for my 12/24 sailing on Navigator and see it now has a green check.  All that is left is to answer the health questions.

Health questioner is added 24 hours before sailing for those that used the app.

We also just checked in for Navigator 1/17 sailing didn't want to use the app. Was able to give them all the info they requested and print out the SetSail Pass. I will do the pic, show them vax card and fill out the health questioner at the port...no problem for me doing everything the old school way.

• Like 1

I can load my card, but my daughter does not have the option. She is fully vaccinated but only 9. Do I just have to wait till we get to the pier? They sent me an option to register her for a PCR test on the assumption she isn’t vaccinated (not going to do it, as we will follow the vaccinated rules). Anyone have tips? 

53 minutes ago, SwissMiss USA said:

I can load my card, but my daughter does not have the option. She is fully vaccinated but only 9. Do I just have to wait till we get to the pier? They sent me an option to register her for a PCR test on the assumption she isn’t vaccinated (not going to do it, as we will follow the vaccinated rules). Anyone have tips? 

I had the same question.  We have an 8 y/o who is vaccinated and no option to upload record in the app and received the PCR email.  Assuming the app hasn’t been modified to reflect the new vaccine availability and he will just follow vaccinated guidelines.  Anyone else know anything?

1 hour ago, smwg said:

It took about 3 1/2 weeks for ours to be validated.

Same here

9 hours ago, Jjustin1125 said:

I had the same question.  We have an 8 y/o who is vaccinated and no option to upload record in the app and received the PCR email.  Assuming the app hasn’t been modified to reflect the new vaccine availability and he will just follow vaccinated guidelines.  Anyone else know anything?

RC IT dept hasn't caught up yet with the kids vax status. You may have to show it at the port

I turned Green today for my Dec 31st cruise took about 2 weeks

side question the Dec 31st of the first of my B2B cruises using the Royal App I can't seem to find the Jan 9th cruise only the Dec 31st one.  What am I doing wrong ?