Did anyone else get a Princess survey email today?

CineGraphic

24 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I received an email from Princess today with a link for a survey, but when I clicked on the link, it said this:

1113729434_ScreenShot2021-12-15at7_08_56PM.thumb.png.aa4675238fda1dc7220c5606802c3a7a.png

Oh well, they probably wouldn't have liked what I was going to say anyway.

Yes, we (at least DH did) received the same email and got the same response.  However, we were on the same Majestic cruise as you and we did complete that online survey upon our return - so I assumed that was what the email was referencing.

• Like 1

Hit the inbox 6:08pm I see now, but we had gone out for dinner with friends.  I got same message.  That said, I seem to recall a similar email survey not too long ago and I wonder if they emailed everyone again and not just those who didn't reply the first time.  Either that or they have some super-smart software that knows the customers who might give them a hard time.  

I received the survey earlier today.  We haven't been on a cruise for 2 years but have a Princess cruise booked for Sep 2022.  I responded to it.  My wife, who is also Elite, did not get a request - so I don't know how they selected recipients.

I got one asking about our upcoming Enchanted Princess cruise and if the medallions had any positive effect on our decision. It also asked for my opinion of the medallion program, and I replied that I have read many complaints about it. 

I feel left out of the email.  I did get one at 3:25 PM describing Barclay/Princess philanthropy to the community.   I only complete a survey about a cruise that I was just on and that is to mention the good service I received from certain crew members like our room attendant etc.  

3 hours ago, FritzG said:

I got one asking about our upcoming Enchanted Princess cruise and if the medallions had any positive effect on our decision. It also asked for my opinion of the medallion program, and I replied that I have read many complaints about it. 

We received same today...

8 hours ago, FritzG said:

Ditto

8 hours ago, FritzG said:

I have to admit we were skeptical about the medallion given the problems folks have been having setting it up.  But once onboard it worked well enough.  Naturally it unlocked our door but we also used it to find our way around an unfamiliar ship and to check our onboard accounts.

Yes, got the survey this morning referencing our upcoming Caribbean Princess cruise and was asking if Medallion Class had anything to do with booking this cruise.  It did not but I commented on both the negatives and positives that I have had thus far with the app and what I am looking forward to trying on the Medallion when onboard.

• 4 weeks later...

We just received our survey this morning. It questioned your feelings about your shot status and how you would feel about cruising in the future if everyone had a booster shot.

a.gif.a8d25de2ea44ce6e5aa4541d4392fdc9.gif

b.gif

c.gif

Edited by MissP22
  • Like 2

On 12/15/2021 at 7:54 PM, CineGraphic said:

I received an email from Princess today with a link for a survey, but when I clicked on the link, it said this:

1113729434_ScreenShot2021-12-15at7_08_56PM.thumb.png.aa4675238fda1dc7220c5606802c3a7a.png

Oh well, they probably wouldn't have liked what I was going to say anyway.

I love it 😁😁 typical of Princess.

Tony

On 12/15/2021 at 8:32 PM, bjkTX said:

I received the survey earlier today.  We haven't been on a cruise for 2 years but have a Princess cruise booked for Sep 2022.  I responded to it.  My wife, who is also Elite, did not get a request - so I don't know how they selected recipients.

We have rarely had emails from Princess, I assumed this was because we use a TA. Now we get them regularly, including one yesterday following a courtesy hold by TA. I think Princess has upped their marketing campaign.

3 hours ago, Tedferg said:

We have rarely had emails from Princess, I assumed this was because we use a TA. Now we get them regularly, including one yesterday following a courtesy hold by TA. I think Princess has upped their marketing campaign.

Or maybe the chip in your medallion is telling them to contact you.