Re PTZ Cruise port cameras

jeda4137

After quite long absence of not looking at the cruise ports.  - I was surprised to find out now I would only be allowed to look for maybe 10-12 seconds at the port , before being cut off. of course one can log back , but sure is a nuisance!  Looks like they would like us to subscribe and pay an annual fee. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeda4137 said:

After quite long absence of not looking at the cruise ports.  - I was surprised to find out now I would only be allowed to look for maybe 10-12 seconds at the port , before being cut off. of course one can log back , but sure is a nuisance!  Looks like they would like us to subscribe and pay an annual fee. 

Do you have an adblocker on your computer?

• Like 3

Some of the ads are slow to load.  If you don't have an ad blocker that may be the problem.  You may need to reload a few times before an ad gets though and then things are back to normal.

Nassau is particularly tricky on this.

Roy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jersey42 said:

I had the problem a few months ago. I resolved it by disabling my ad blocker for the web cam sites.

Because I was curious, I just tried again with the ad blocker on and the camera cut off in under 10 seconds.  With the ad blocker turned off, everything was fine.

I used Chrome, Windows 10 and AdGuard.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, canadianbear said:

Do you know if you can do that on an iPhone?  I haven’t figured that out yet.

Sorry, I know nothing about iPhones.

EDIT:  I found this online:

• Apple offers two options for website blocking: one is to block all sites and whitelist your choices, or to block specific websites. Apple made both of these options easy using the Screen Time settings menu. You’ll notice many functions and choices as you go through the Screen Time settings.
Edited by Shmoo here