Live Review Apex 1/8/2022 - 1/15/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I would recommend you hawk the UDP because we usually are able to get it at 50% off rate of $179 -$194 for 7 day.  Once we hit that target we stop checking.  Get onboard early and make those reservations!!!!!

That's the rate I snagged for us a few months ago.  Since we will be on the B2B I will be able to make all of our reservations before the masses come on board on embarkation day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

That's the rate I snagged for us a few months ago.  Since we will be on the B2B I will be able to make all of our reservations before the masses come on board on embarkation day.

I will give you a full virtual tour when we are on the Oasis later this month!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I will give you a full virtual tour when we are on the Oasis later this month!

I think you will be disappointed with the Oasis after being on the Apex. I never thought I would say this. Looking  forward to your review.😊🥂🚢

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, travelwide said:

I think you will be disappointed with the Oasis after being on the Apex. I never thought I would say this. Looking  forward to your review.😊🥂🚢

We been on Oasis class before and we love it for the different experience.

4 minutes ago, travelwide said:

Agreed .for reasons I mentioned in my  prev post..but I am sure we will get a great review and photo tour. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HMR74 said:

I bet that Amazon could cut a deal with cruise lines so that guests could order what they need on Amazon and arrange for a pallett delivery to the port and ship dock the day before cruise.starts. Imagine having an Amazon box or two waiting for you in your cabin. 

Would save on  the weight of suitcases.

I'm sure it could be possible.    The crew use Amazon all the time and last cruise they had  pallet of crew orders loaded on the ship.   Many have been giving Amazon gift cards to crew as a Thank You.   Especially when they are unable to leave the ship it helps them with all their needs.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We found The Club to be one of the coolest new spaces on the E class ships which offered such a wide variety of entertainment options!

Currently sitting there right now awaiting the start of live band kareoke.  Live show Caravan @ 630 & 830 tomorrow night.  Saw R rated comedy in the venue last week.  Great concept.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

Dinner at Fine Cut Steak… yes we are trying as much as we can … the lobster tail was amazing… beyond amazing with that lobster ravioli in the middle.

Went to Eden tonight.  Had the crab cake as my app.  Just enough filler to hold the crab together.  The lobster casserole was amazing 😍. Had the lemon Meyer tart myself and shared  the butterscotch/carrot creme brulee with my DW.  The amuse bouche was good and the petit fours were unexpected.  The best meal I have had on 37 cruises.

Can't wait for the encore on night 7.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'm sure it could be possible.    The crew use Amazon all the time and last cruise they had  pallet of crew orders loaded on the ship.   Many have been giving Amazon gift cards to crew as a Thank You.   Especially when they are unable to leave the ship it helps them with all their needs.

I was thinking a bit selfishly to make life easier, not just for guests on multi week cruises, but even a single week cruise,  and having a several pound amazon pkg for you at initial embarcation, and on turnaround day,  would be a heck of a convienence for passengers on a premium big ship (which is the niche Lisa Lutoff- Perlo is focusing on).

It would  also be a heck of a convienence for those doing a world tour for 140 days.

The more of Benny's pictures I see, the more impressed I am with the second e class ship. Yes, E class costs more than S class, and "value" is a personal subjective issue, however there  an ambiance/ feeling , also subjective, that these are out of the box design thinking upscale ships.

Our next trip is on Oasis in the Fall with Family aka young and adult kids. Then soon thereafter on Beyond. Night and day. One the kids will like and one we will really like.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Currently sitting there right now awaiting the start of live band kareoke.  Live show Caravan @ 630 & 830 tomorrow night.  Saw R rated comedy in the venue last week.  Great concept.

When we saw Caravan on the Apex, which is a great show, The Club was packed! Luckily we planned ahead and arrived 15 minutes before the doors opened and was able to get a great seat in the far left corner on the 2nd floor looking down on the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

Went to Eden tonight.  Had the crab cake as my app.  Just enough filler to hold the crab together.  The lobster casserole was amazing 😍. Had the lemon Meyer tart myself and shared  the butterscotch/carrot creme brulee with my DW.  The amuse bouche was good and the petit fours were unexpected.  The best meal I have had on 37 cruises.

Can't wait for the encore on night 7.

It was an amazing experience and a wonderful culinary journey!

• Like 1

We have reservations for Eden, and I was a bit concerned.  I guess I was focusing more on the reviews from the initial Eden opening on Edge.  After reading the posts from Benny and SNJ, I am so excited to experience the food in Eden.  67 days until we embark!