Navigator App Updates

ShipWalker

14 hours ago, wdw1972 said:

If you open the app and then hit the Experiences button on the bottom (looks like the HAL logo) one of the options is "About".  Click that and it'll tell you what version you have.  I think I'm set to update automatically, as mine says 4.13.

Sue/WDW1972

I appreciate this info.  Mine said 4.12 because I have my iPhone set to not automatically update apps.  

In my memory, I seem to recall  that it was possible to make a reservation for speciality restaurants on board, with seating time and number of guests. We were on board last week and I was unable to find this in Navigator? Did I remember incorrectly?

Edited by Alphen

4 hours ago, quack2 said:

The actual MDR lunch menu on the Zuiderdam last week was wildly different from what was showing prior to the cruise.  Current lunch menu includes only a couple of items.

The Zuiderdam has been doing "Express Lunches" with a very, very limited menu for a few cruises now.  Having a hard time getting enough chefs back on board, the ship has been had to discontinue some meals (Canaletto, Afternoon Tea, Pinnacle lunch) on and off.  Might take them a while to get things settled down.  The Express Lunches varied from bad (soggy fish and chips) to quite good (soups, salads). 

Edited by SilvertoGold

• 3 weeks later...

Version 4.14.0 is now available.

To find your current version press "Experiences" in the center bottom banner with the ship and then press "about".

(As OP of this thread it's intention is to simply notify others about updates to Navigator. Not whine about it. Thx.)

Edited by ShipWalker
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, ShipWalker said:

Version 4.14.0 is now available.

To find your current version press "Experiences" in the center bottom banner with the ship and then press "about".

(As OP of this thread it's intention is to simply notify others about updates to Navigator. Not whine about it. Thx.)

Last time mine updated automatically but didn’t this time.  Do I have to remove it and reload it again?

2 hours ago, canadianbear said:

Last time mine updated automatically but didn’t this time.  Do I have to remove it and reload it again?

I figured it out from what another poster put as it didn’t update automatically.  Had to go into Apple store to do it.   Thanks to all that post as I thought it would update by itself like last time, sigh.  

4 hours ago, canadianbear said:

I figured it out from what another poster put as it didn’t update automatically.  Had to go into Apple store to do it.   Thanks to all that post as I thought it would update by itself like last time, sigh.  

Samsung Android updated automatically to 4.14.0

My android automatically updated mine.  However, I can't see how to add events to "My Itinerary."  My sail date isn't until July 31, but it already shows activities.  So I wasn't sure if it wouldn't let me add because it's before the actual date, or if I just couldn't find it.  When I click on an item, it just expands it with more details but not "add" button.

1 hour ago, Nukesquad said:

My android automatically updated mine.  However, I can't see how to add events to "My Itinerary."  My sail date isn't until July 31, but it already shows activities.  So I wasn't sure if it wouldn't let me add because it's before the actual date, or if I just couldn't find it.  When I click on an item, it just expands it with more details but not "add" button.

only when you are onboard!

• 4 weeks later...

Version 4.15.1 is now available.

On the "about " page there is now instructions on how to delete your account.

Edited by ShipWalker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our cruise is September 3rd.  Last cruise I was able to make dining room reservations on the Navigator app before we left.  This time I am not able to do that.  I do have the current version of the app.  It’s odd also that the promotional credits shown are for our May 2023 cruise.  Has anyone been able to make main dining room reservations?  Thank you.

4 hours ago, ShipWalker said:

Version 4.15.1 is now available.

On the "about " page there is now instructions on how to delete your account.

Hmm,  I have 4.15.0.  Don't see anything newer in MS Store (Android, I don't have Apple).  And I have auto update enabled,

Interesting you should mention that.

DW has an android that updated to Navigator 4.15.0 about two weeks ago with no iPhone (mine) update at that time until 4.15.1 showed up  to my applestore today.

I see no android update other than 4.15.0 available to her at this time either.

Edited by ShipWalker

12 hours ago, AV8rix said:

Hmm,  I have 4.15.0.  Don't see anything newer in MS Store (Android, I don't have Apple).  And I have auto update enabled,

12 hours ago, ShipWalker said:

Interesting you should mention that.

DW has an android that updated to Navigator 4.15.0 about two weeks ago with no iPhone (mine) update at that time until 4.15.1 showed up  to my applestore today.

I see no android update other than 4.15.0 available to her at this time either.

Just checked my android and it is still at 4.15.0 and on the Play Store (Google) the latest version is 4.15.0 dated 18th July 2022.  Maybe just apple devices needed a small mod to 4.15.1

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

Just checked my android and it is still at 4.15.0 and on the Play Store (Google) the latest version is 4.15.0 dated 18th July 2022.  Maybe just apple devices needed a small mod to 4.15.1

same on my android as well

• 6 months later...

Navigator app version 4.21.0 is now available for iphones.

DW has an Samsung android that shows updated to Navigator 4.17.0

On 2/1/2022 at 9:48 AM, ShipWalker said:

Version 4.5.0 is now available.

Must be doing something wrong. Showed Version 4.17, removed and reinstalled from play store and still 4.17 Is there simple way to upgrade that i am missing