Live from Wonder of the Seas! March 4 to 11, 2022 Inaugural Cruise!

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks for the menu shot of their bourbon and whiskey. Finally some decent brands are being offered.

I'm hoping one day they offer Proper No. 12.  I'm not a whiskey connoisseur but that's my favorite. Have you ever tried it

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2

Right now there are a lot of supply chain issues.  I thought the bar staff on Brilliance were joking when they said they were running low on certain brands because Wonder needed to be stocked from zero.  They weren’t.  

The F&B manager was telling us wine is really hard to get consistently.  They order it and it doesn't arrive.  Crown in particular is nearly impossible to get.  For other brands they get 1/4 of what was ordered.  Wine is his biggest headache right now.  

14 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm hoping one day they offer Proper No. 12.  I'm not a whiskey connoisseur but that's my favorite. Have you ever tried it

I have not tried it yet but have heard about it. I need to look for it. Cheers!

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

Right now there are a lot of supply chain issues.  I thought the bar staff on Brilliance were joking when they said they were running low on certain brands because Wonder needed to be stocked from zero.  They weren’t.  

The F&B manager was telling us wine is really hard to get consistently.  They order it and it doesn't arrive.  Crown in particular is nearly impossible to get.  For other brands they get 1/4 of what was ordered.  Wine is his biggest headache right now.  

Yes.  On Indy a couple months ago (maybe it was Freedom) they could only get 375ml bottles of Buffalo Trace.  So a bar would have a dozen bottles of it lined up and go through it in an day making Old Fashioned's.

Hi twangster,

Thanks for your posts. Sorry to change the subject but can I just ask if on port days is Adventure Ocean open all day or do you have to collect kids for lunch? The opening times seem to indicate it and yet RC mention children can be left there if going on an excursion? Most return after lunch,

Many thanks

3 hours ago, shilu said:

Hi twangster,

Thanks for your posts. Sorry to change the subject but can I just ask if on port days is Adventure Ocean open all day or do you have to collect kids for lunch? The opening times seem to indicate it and yet RC mention children can be left there if going on an excursion? Most return after lunch,

Many thanks

My apologies but with no children in AO I’m not in tune with what’s going on there. 

Hi, Twangster! I am on the upcoming Wonder TA in a BW Interior View on Deck 7. If you happen to be at the very back of the ship, could you either take a picture or tell me if the small deck on 7 is still there with the corner table and chairs and an access door to the aft staterooms? If it's gone I may decide to bid for an upgrade via RoyalUp! 😄 Thank you!

10 hours ago, Jimbo said:

@twangsterWhat Officer are you dining with tonight??

No officer dining for me.  Dining with cruise friends.  

Im not registered as “Media”.  I’m a regular  paying guest so no special access or media perks.  

Edited by twangster

5 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

Hi, Twangster! I am on the upcoming Wonder TA in a BW Interior View on Deck 7. If you happen to be at the very back of the ship, could you either take a picture or tell me if the small deck on 7 is still there with the corner table and chairs and an access door to the aft staterooms? If it's gone I may decide to bid for an upgrade via RoyalUp! 😄 Thank you!

Still there.  Feels identical to sisters.  

0B5D8E7A-6BF5-43E6-A51C-D33FB99F87B0.thumb.jpeg.4c8bc7b05dea630b66ffef242ca1c1d1.jpeg

The door to the guest hallway.  

9C25B62B-50A1-4978-9C4A-D418A1D3AFB2.thumb.jpeg.8bd8012c84a5136a103c783ae18b8f77.jpeg

View of aqua theater from there.  

4A79488D-9BFD-4D77-B89D-4E45509E7F13.thumb.jpeg.db527d22121b5e155c3665aff57ca132.jpeg

Also has some chairs facing the theater I didn’t capture.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Our progress

7F15A100-968E-4EE9-B00B-FB1CC6E4D3FE.thumb.jpeg.68fb0a7fe12fae13ee8df78fb2e92ed3.jpeg

E24F85F5-76FC-4C13-8119-EDC424958B55.thumb.jpeg.f6fd64ac95e76b24461e8c53f9401fdc.jpeg

Cabin with TV hinged out.  

7950C946-4297-42B3-AE71-4B816A892D13.thumb.jpeg.e6203543580c0b8e4ea87c0d97029bec.jpeg

If you come on board and purchase a Wonder inaugural t-shirt and decide to wear it, don’t.  As I showered last night the washcloth was turning blue.  The shirt dye was all over me.  You might want to wash the shirt before wearing.  

12:30pm Nassau arrival, 1pm clearance expected.  8:30pm all aboard.  No plans today.   

• Thanks 3

CD Mike on his daily TV morning show stated mask are required on the pier and in stores.  Proof of vax should be brought when leaving the ship in case it is asked for in Nassau.  Unvax (kids) must take a ship excursion to leave the ship.  

• Like 1