Review of Voyager of the Seas ship

I just check Cruise Critic and could not find any reviews on Voyager of the Seas ship that are current, as the last review is February/march 2020.  If you have been on this ship within the past year, would you mind giving me YOUR pros/cons of this ship?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beshears said:

If you have been on this ship within the past year, would you mind giving me YOUR pros/cons of this ship?

She has not sailed since the shutdown and her first sailing is not till next month.

• Like 1

She will be the last RCI ship to reenter service. First sailing is 4/15 from Barcelona to Copenhagen.  She will then be based in Copenhagen for the summer season - her Baltic itineraries have been recently altered to remove St Petersburg calls. Replaced with great ports like Riga and Gdansk. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, little britain said:

Princess have apparently just pulled their ship from Copenhagen due to be starting in May and now home port is Southampton.  Due to poor sales.   Some people are convinced that RCI will also pull Voyager …. Hope not! 

Gotta pull a Thor and book in anticipation of that. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Might as well use this as the speculation thread: If RCI cancels Voyager's current summer season where will she go and what will be offered as an alternative?

We’re scheduled to cruise Voyager from Copenhagen in September to the Arctic. 🤞

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Might as well use this as the speculation thread: If RCI cancels Voyager's current summer season where will she go and what will be offered as an alternative?

And I just booked air and hotels for August🤣🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, energyuk said:

Voyagers 1st sailing from Barcelona to Copenhagen on the 15th April is currently withdrawn from sale.

Removing just the repo may not mean much, yet. Though, everyone would have probably made final payment today. Sounds like spring 2020 when RCI cancelled things just inside final payment.

Edited by Biker19

2 hours ago, flamingos said:

We are on that one, and the two previous sailings.  They can't, again. They just can't.  

I hope not! We didn’t get our air thru

air2sea 😟

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

I hope the TA sails, but if not, I hope they let us L&S to the Aug 2023 Jewel crossing.

This is already a replacement for the cancelled arctic cruise on Brilliance last year. 

• Like 1

Oh goddess. We are on the Baltic sailing out of Copenhagen on May 22nd, though flying into  London the 16th for a few days. All of this is a cruise that was reschedule from Mediterranean 2020 to Med 2021, to Med 2022, and then we realized they aren’t *actually* sailing out of Venice anymore, so I shifted to this one because I thought the Med was cursed…and then Russia invaded Ukraine, so obviously they canceled St Petersburg. 

if they are going to move it, I’d be mostly ok with it as we can move out flight London to Copenhagen to wherever they are going from, but I just need to know. This is not good for my anxiety and I am half ready to just cancel so we can plan better. 😬

Today is the final payment day for the Barcelona - Copenhagen cruise and it's the last day for Royal to put down the Covid guidelines for that cruise. 

We are booked on the first sailing out of Copenhagen 24/4, not sure what to think right now.

We are booked on the 1st of May sailing from Copenhagen, will be devastated if it gets cancelled.  We are flying from Sydney to Copenhagen, arriving on the 29th.

Also I note that the Norwegian cruises are cancelled from the June 14 sailing, the earlier sailings are “currently” still available to book