Robe in non Haven suite?

meglet

25 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

We've always been able to get them (the waffle type) in any balcony cabin or above if they weren't already in the closet simply by asking our cabin steward. I hope that hasn't changed.

Don't know if it's changed or not (new to this lifestyle :)) but when we were on the Encore in a standard balcony, no robes - but we didn't ask either so...?

On the Joy in a club balcony, robes were there when we boarded...

2 hours ago, fabnfortysomething said:

ask your cabin steward-they are waffle type rather than thicker type available in Haven but still very useful and comfortable

Quite agree, the waffle ones were pretty handy if you wanted to pop out on the balcony while your better half was in the shower without becoming far too well acquainted with the folks in the next ship over 😲

Can't hurt to ask I guess 🙂

Edited by Brian V

• 5 months later...

My family is staying in a Breakaway Balcony Cabin.

Does anyone know if kids bath robes are available? I know it's mostly one size fits all for adults but the kids in our group are 3.5, 10, and 13. Particularly for the pre-schooler, it would be great if there was something suitable aboard to wrap her up when she gets out of the pool - the itinerary is New England / Canada and we are worried that it might not be that hot. Otherwise, we will have to pack something.

On 3/15/2022 at 4:43 PM, meglet said:

Sailing on the Pearl soon in a non Haven aft suite. Anyone know if robes are provided? Thank you!

FWIW, we sailed in a aft suite (non-Haven) in 2018 and there were definitely plush robes (and slippers) for us.  I'm not sure if that is still the case.

It’s a 1 size fit all, waffle type in balconies & up, or ask if not hanging in the closet + slippers. Never seen children size ones … not even at our typical upscale land hotels 😉 nor oversized ones either.  BYO  silk ones 😌

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 3:43 PM, meglet said:

Sailing on the Pearl soon in a non Haven aft suite. Anyone know if robes are provided? Thank you!

It's been my experience that robes only come in three sizes, small, x-small, and xx-small.   You'll be better off bringing  your own.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 3:03 PM, mking8288 said:

It’s a 1 size fit all, waffle type in balconies & up, or ask if not hanging in the closet + slippers. Never seen children size ones … not even at our typical upscale land hotels 😉 nor oversized ones either.  BYO  silk ones 😌

Ask, and you might receive!... about children's robes in those "upscale land hotels".

We asked once almost as a throw-away line, and within minutes, a selection of sizes arrived.  The children were *thrilled*.

... so of course... we had to purchase new ones for them to keep. 😉

(And yes, they probably outgrew them before they made it back home, but hey... they were delighted and that's what it's all about!)

GC

On 3/15/2022 at 4:43 PM, meglet said:

We used to get it in Mini-Suites (now renamed).  We requested them last time as we were expecting them and our room steward got us some!  Doesn't hurt to ask.