Protocols Update soon

molecrochip

30 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Selbourne, do Caribbean tier no longer qualify for the embarkation day lunch?

Sorry, yes. Embarrassing that I got that wrong since we are Caribbean ourselves! You can tell that it’s been a while since we cruised 😂 

1 hour ago, indiana123 said:

I really don't want to disappoint you and of course it may be much different now, but we went in December and we were disappointed about the following

We went for priority boarding and got turned away.

No special lunch, just everyone in the dining room or buffet.

No chocolates (there was wine)

No fruit

No canapes

We were disappointed.  We had read a blog by a lady called Emma, I think, who listed al those things as included.  We believed her so were disappointed.

It may have changed of course.

Well I will expect nothing and then anything will be a nice surprise 😊

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Stu UK said:

We had a conservatory mini suite a few weeks ago on Iona - luckily deck 9. We benefited from priority boarding and invite to embarkation lunch. 

0009DEC1-C3C9-45A6-BAD7-CA43050BDF61.jpeg

That’s good to know, thank you.

Did you get the other extras too, chocolates, canapés etc?

2 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Good morning all.

Do you still have to upload a picture before you go? If so when do you have to do it. Our cruise is in May and I can’t find anything on cruise personaliser about it  at moment.

Yes. Park of the online check in process. 

10 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Good morning all.

Do you still have to upload a picture before you go? If so when do you have to do it. Our cruise is in May and I can’t find anything on cruise personaliser about it  at moment.

I’ve just done mine, it comes up 3 weeks before the cruise. It’s on the Personaliser and you also get an email. It does say if you struggle to do it it can be done at the terminal.

We did ours ok but couldn’t get the e tickets to open to print. I disabled my ad blocker and tried on my phone and iPad but nothing. Then hubby got his old laptop out and it worked straight away! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, amajaa said:

Good morning all.

I did the online check in on my android phone and you get the option to scan your face or upload photos from your phone gallery which were accepted.

They still took our photos at check in on March 5th.

1 hour ago, purplesea said:

I took photos when I checked in online in January for both of us, but for some reason hubby had to have his done again at the port!

Last time, the check in Lady said she would take mine again as it wasn't very good. DW looked sympathetically and said..........nothing.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, amajaa said:

Good morning all.

I wouldn't bother. We did ours, but they had to be redone. Took all of 30 seconds.