Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

Next Wednesday June 14 they just scheduled one of those periodic travel agent Vicki Freed coffee chats with Michael Bayley.   

There is potential for a Utopia announcement.  Keep an eye out for a test load.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

On 5/13/2023 at 1:52 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

I am hearing after Icon RCI will then make smaller ships like Radiance size or slightly bigger.

I hope so. I really want to see more unique journeys that don't just hit Cozumel/Belize/Costa Maya or Ensenada/PV/Catalina on the other side. Smaller ships allow for much more unique itineraries that I would much rather spend my money on.

13 minutes ago, notscb said:

I hope so. I really want to see more unique journeys that don't just hit Cozumel/Belize/Costa Maya or Ensenada/PV/Catalina on the other side. Smaller ships allow for much more unique itineraries that I would much rather spend my money on.

It will be the size of a Voyager or Edge class ship.  Not as small as Radiance or Vision class so they will still miss out on a few ports.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It will be the size of a Voyager or Edge class ship.  Not as small as Radiance or Vision class so they will still miss out on a few ports.

And a few bridges 😉

• Like 2

On a day of boredness, I had a thought. With a possible 7th Oasis Class ship on order for delivery in 2027 at the Chantiers De L'Atlantique Shipyard, I came up with a quick conceptual render of what I would hope that Royal would do. So it is my pleasure to introduce:

image.thumb.png.e08db8319847511e52926f570ca277f4.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 6/9/2023 at 1:33 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

well I do not consider Voyager or Edge to be small enough for future ports that are now limiting sizes.