Using Diamond drink credits in MDR and specialty Restaurants

7 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Sorry if this has been addressed (probably numerous times) but can you use Diamond drink credits in MDR and specialty Restaurants or do I need to still stop at a bar?

Thanks

You can use them.

Yes, we just did on Adventure last month. 

We simply mentioned the Diamond Drink credit when we gave our sea pass card to the waiter.  I ordered a $15 glass of wine and was simply charged the $2 difference.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

You can use them.

You can also use them on the RCI private islands also at Johnny Rockets for a milk shake., and fresh squeezed OJ at breakfast in the WJ or dining room.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

I ordered an adult milkshake with Malibu rum.  😋  And yes, "paid" for it with D+ voucher. 

That kinda sounds like a favorite of mine the Bushwacker !!! 

6 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I had a Bushwacker several times last week on Enchantment and they seemed to make them different each time.  😲  Some were good, but others not so good.

Onboard it can vary we had some fairly good ones the last two weeks on Explorer...But we love the ones at the Side Street Cafe in St Thomas and the ones at that bar in St Maarten by the watertaxi ticket booth were very good also. We miss a little family owned place from years ago in St Thomas that closed and had amazing Bushwackers...the one that had US $ bills posted all over the inside of the bar...drawing a blank on the name right now.

Edited by Ashland

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

I used vouchers on Anthem for JR "adult" milkshakes in early December and early January. 

I guess, YMMV.

Strange. They made us use our D+ buy one get one. Back in December they let us have Johnny Rockets free in Coastal Kitchen, but in March I was told they discontinued allowing it. Consistently inconsistent 😊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

A Johnny Rocket's milkshake is $2.95 (I think). The vouchers are worth up to $13 at a bar. If you drink alcoholic beverages, ask the server at Johnny Rocket's not to use a Diamond voucher on your milkshake.

Or get an "adult" milkshake (~$11).  🙂

P.S.  IIRC, non-alcoholic JR milkshakes are $5.50.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Or get an "adult" milkshake (~$11).  🙂

P.S.  IIRC, non-alcoholic JR milkshakes are $5.50.

I'm embarrassed to say we just bought some with our meal at J.R.'s 2 weeks ago on Liberty. The bill came and the milkshakes were free because they used our Diamond drink coupons for them. I asked them to redo the bill and charge the milkshakes to my Seapass. I didn't even pay attention to how much they cost but I knew they were less than an alcoholic beverage.