The Daily for Wednesday 04/13/2022

richwmn

@JAM37  Your continuing sore throat may be allergies to the Georgia Spring.  I was like that the first two years I moved here.  Georgia Pine.  So to test the theory I went to the Bahamas.  And suffered from Bahamian Pine.  The next year during spring I went to Mexico, sat on a beach for a week, no problems.

Good luck with that, I hate having a sore throat.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, richwmn said:

Destination of the Day - Benoa (Denpasar), Bali, Indonesia

I have never been to Bali, but some of the best and happiest servers we have met on HAL have been from Bali. 

• Like 25

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  I appreciate plants, although tend to kill them with kindness; the only ones I can grow properly are succulents because they thrive on neglect.  Our town was large enough that it had a library, but there was a bookmobile that went into the farming areas every couple of weeks.  Gosh, I haven't played scrabble in so long, I've forgotten all the good words!  

Well yesterday's foray to get our second boosters didn't turn out quite like I'd planned.  DH went in first, got his (he didn't cry, so I had to take him for ice cream after), but when I went for mine, I was told I was too young.  Seriously.  They were only vaccinating age 70+, so I told them it said on their website that those of Metis ancestry age 60+ could receive them as well.  They looked into it further, and said what it didn't say was that it applied only to those living in "northern communities."  Apparently living in the northern part of our city didn't qualify.  LOL  It looks like I'll have to wait until the beginning of May when they open up the new age groups.  Sigh.

Speaking of plants, I'm going to start mine earlier this year, as last year's crop didn't come up.

211025550_GrowingWine.thumb.jpg.fb9859129ccb2631e042208710d2dbc3.jpg

@kazudo you take your fence down every winter so it isn't damaged by storms?  I think you need one that stays up all year so there's less work for you.   Speaking of storms, nothing here yet - yay!  

Because DH didn't cry and had to be taken for ice cream, we stopped at the Dairy Queen and picked up a couple of chicken fingers baskets with ice cream for lunch.  Seriously, 1 would have been enough for the 2 of us, so we had leftovers for dinner last night.  I didn't make borscht yesterday, so that's what I'll do today - along with the buns, so it'll be B & B for dinner tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who needs them and even for those who don't think they do.  Extra prayers for the people of Ukraine and all who are providing aid.   Extra prayers also for our Daily family with health issues those who are struggling. We'll salute all who make up the happy list.  Be safe, wear your masks when you need to, get your boosters, wash your hands, and stay well.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 36

Thank you Rich for the Daily Report, thank you Roy for the Cares and Celebration Report, and thank you Debbie for today's recipes. And thank you all for being here!

My older sister has decided, on her own, to enter hospice. The immunotherapy has taken an additional toll on her. She now has blurred vision and her thyroid has shutdown. We probably will be driving back to Chicago again in early May. My sister is still hoping to be able to attend my nieces' wedding in July. She wants to wear her gold slippers!

Sue and DSIL are having a wonderful time. Our September cruise (if we can make it) is now leaving from Trieste instead of Venice. Many passengers were caught off-guard but I saw that coming last year. It will require just a slight change in our plans. We may use one of the "Nightjet" routes to gain back some travel time going from Italy to The Netherlands for our Rotterdam Transatlantic.

Stay safe!

- Jack

Edited by Heartgrove
  • Like 31

Good morning and thanks all. The wine sounds interesting, couldn’t tell if it’s Oaked,  that often ruins a Chardonnay for me. We got hit with snow yesterday and minus temperatures again for all week, eeek! 
@ger_77 sorry you had difficulty,  our friends who are the right age can’t get them here as they need to be past five months Every province seems to have different rules.  
@smitty34877 I hope today is better in your household,   I am so sorry to hear of that terrible attack in the subway.

1 hour ago, 0106 said:

Bookmobile day reminded me of the women who traveled through Kentucky on horseback to deliver books to rural people.  I highly recommend to novels Ann the topic:  The Book Woman Of Troublesome Creek by Kim Richardson and The Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes.

Tulips are my favorite flower.  7544E7AC-4DBE-4D59-9173-196A63B4C38A.jpeg.58acb43a1f56cc408ddd7208cf257604.jpegLove the Ukrainian tulips.  I wonder how they were developed so quickly or if they are dyed?

Always appreciate the port pictures.

We read the giver of the stars for our book club,   Certainly impressive how those women brought books to people. 

Well six hours on hold between airlines,  cruise line and TA and still nothing accomplished, primal scream!   I am familiar with HAL,  but with a letter in hand from Celebrity re lift and shift, and another email stating which cruises are options they are telling our TA it isn’t So! 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Good morning to all. The sun is shinning, the little rain/snow we had has moved on, it is cold (20F) ..... and the *!@# roof at the shelter leaked!!!! It was over the thrift store, not the animals!..... roofers will be back today to try to find the source of the problem. I was not a happy camper. The contractor made the mistake of walking into the store while I was surveying the damage. Sooooo..... I am off to the races this morning to see what is being done. Just stopped in to tell everyone to have a great day and send my best wishes out to those in need. The word from the Ukraine gets worse each day..... and I can not believe what happened in New York. Honestly... the world seems to be going mad.

Susan

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  We went for a nice walk early today to get our miles in, and saw a gorgeous pink and purple sky mixed with the clouds.  If only I'd had my IPhone with me I would have taken a photo for you.  Unfortunately today I have to run out again like I did yesterday because I have my physical in a little bit.  They always want you there early, and especially since I have new insurance this year.  No breakfast for me so I'll be starved by the time I get out of there.  But I promise to come back later to see what's happening here.

I did see we have Benoa, Bali again today so I can show what I posted last time.  It was just Nov. 7 that we had that port of the day.  There were a lot of photos posted so I'm sure you'll all get your fill of that exotic destination.

It was November 23, 2013 on Diamond Princess.  They switch out the signs at the cruise terminal for each cruise line, as they should.  They are probably very happy to see these ships come into port.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKzjk6fuYVlcyLe9OW9ZZPP?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702246

Welcomers00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK6ZlXpMzeqBBNws4tPOEsJ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702252

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVID7RLWytqIG_QqyTecjhRM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702249

We were lucky this trip to have a couple from Australia on board whom we'd met in 2010 on a Princess ship.  He had hired a driver for this port who would drive them around to see the sights, and they asked if we'd like to go along.  Yes!  First we drove to the Pura Gunung Kawi temple.  Here, the cliffs flanking the Packerisan river feature shrines carved into stone honoring kings and queens from the 11th century. 00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKUqBrHUmupGtgeGNMVhIwU?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702335

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLl05QWyjm_EafQiHlK_TZ5?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702340

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKzBAfG-J1-1vtNQ1ap5Lbq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702352

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIwpn_wNkaCi7CojegARqfG?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702366

It was beautiful!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLTWZxbenYXenbWgOSJTJxM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702367

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIhiD4_vZ4MOEN7fXdbycn0?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702373

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJQD3e6zIHEhwchR9jnj4_i?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702428

It was so peaceful there.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI9Y014FCiASFIEdo-N1Xy5?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702435

Then we went to Tirta Empul temple.  The sacred spring there provides holy water for priests and bathing for ordinary Balinese, who believe that a dip here can bring good fortune and health.  An offering must first be made at the temple before you can climb into the long main pool to bathe and meditate.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKUUS7jsol3CQ8qAKlkARrW?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702473

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJamvwD8r4A3jCJztR5Fj1D?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702478

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIjplU5ldFBhYY3a-T27sEG?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702462

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLfF9Yk5PE7CbC4wgCTOD79?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702507

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJSFtpBvCnho5rcEugAghOc?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702522

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI0b-jE_nrLJ4mc8MnfXVw2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702531

This photo was taken from the car on the way to the volcano.  The Balinese prepare and decorate a penjor made from a long bamboo pole hung vertically in front of their home.  They can be up to 10 meters high and they droop and hang over the roads making a beautiful sight.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK8ERI48pI3vX3fu2m2fhnl?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702537

We didn't get real close to the volcano, Mount Batur, because it's active.  Instead we viewed it from the village of Penelokan.  Here is a misty view of the Mount Batur and Lake Batur.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKmN1LCvZfdU1TEGStwmQGI?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702547

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJLrt_hcjHEqrSodgyJ7yvZ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1388702552

That's all for today.  I hope this gives you a glimpse of Benoa and the surrounding area.  See you all later.

Excellent photos Sandi.

It is good to see places we have never been to.

Graham

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Holy Week Hump Day Daily, Rich.  I am not really involved with Scrabble, Plants, or Bookmobiles but appreciate all of them.  I love the Picoult quote.  I've been to Bali just once, boarding the Crystal Symphony on a string of cruises that extended to the Crystal Serenity and Amsterdam.  I'll pass on the egg drop soup.  My alternative is  Chilled Mixed Berry Soup, Watermelon Cocktail and Chicken Kiev as served on MS Amsterdam April 14, 2014, on that string of cruises that began in Bali.

Today’s care list:

Strength for Jacqui
Sea Viewer DH recovering from heart attack and reluctant to take care of himself
Lady Hudson Sister with stroke
Lung cancer surgery for lazey1 BIL
From the rotation:
Welfare of furloughed crews
Mr Boston’s sister with shingles
msmayir’s daughter struggling with motherhood
Strength for Marshawk and DH

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Volendam housing refugees
Noordam in service April rather than May
6 BHB with guests
Many dailyite family birthdays
msmayor, her daughter, and her great bosses
ottahand7 DB almost ready for rehab discharge
4 days for sailingdutchy (Nieuw Statendam 4/17 to 5/8)
Oceansaway17 (Wonder OTS  to 4/15) and Heartgrove DW and DSIL (Nieuw Statendam  to 4/17) ,Cruzin Terri (Nautica 4/11 to 5 /5 plus Rome stay)  at sea
Welcome home GTVCRUISER and Tioga Cruiser
Dismomx5 on grandchild watch
Norseh2o on family  celebration
Ancient Wanderer with 2 sore arms
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Thank you for posting the lists Roy.

Graham.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, JAM37 said:

Good morning, Friends. Thank you for the Daily, the Lists and the Recipes.

I am not a gardener, but appreciate those who are and love looking at all types of plants. I haven't played Scrabble in quite some time, but I do play Words with Friends which is the same concept. I am grateful for the book mobiles.

I love the quote and the meal. (I'm happy to see others enjoy egg drop soup...I am the only one I know who likes it.)

Test was negative, but by last night my throat was very sore and is still pretty sore this morning. Other things got in the way of working on the doors yesterday so who knows what will get done today, if anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is gloomy here this morning, but it looks like every tree has at least some leaves on it this morning. It's 62 now with a high of 78. Storms on their way for tomorrow.

Praying for all those in the path of the storms, for Ukraine and for our Daily family.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

🙏 and 🎉 for those on our lists.

Pleased to hear your test was negative.

My doctor recommends gargling with warm salty water for sore throats.

I hope you are better soon.

Graham.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

Good morning  from a cloudy but warmer NY.It was 65 at 6 pm last night and will be similar  today.Rain will continue  on and off.

We play Scrabble frequently  here and enjoy the challenge. I will celebrate  plants but leave their care to those with skill in this area.We have not been to the port.

I like the third recipe for a dinner option today but need to consult with the executive  Chef. Our dinner last night was haphazard so I expect today to be a little better.

The subway shooting in Brooklyn  yesterday has my 2 subway commuters nervous. it certainly  was an awful thing for those people packed in a subway car. I am hoping they apprehend  the gunman soon.

I am hoping for a good day today and wish the same for all of you.

Terry

When I heard the news on UK TV my thoughts and prayers 🙏 were for my CC friends from NY and for the people who were shot.

Graham 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Good morning all!

I appreciate my plants every day.  Especially after our surprise snowfall yesterday (!).  April has been full of surprises this year.  What started as what I thought was some hail, quickly turned into snow and covered the ground.  Thankfully it stopped as quickly as it started and the rain took care of it.  I hope my Sweet Peas will forgive me for transplanting them last month 😞  

I have never seen any bookmobiles in our area, but I may have just missed them.  Last Thanksgiving we played Scrabble at my sister's house and had a grand time.  Of course we keep the dictionary close 😉  I hadn't played it in years.

The wine, meal and drink all sound good today.  Have never been to Bali, but have known many HAL stewards from there.  Thank you to all who post photos!

@kazuJacqui thank you for the photo of the Ukraine tulips -- gorgeous!  I wonder too how they were able to produce them so quickly.

@ger_77Gerry I'm sorry you couldn't get your 2nd booster -- gosh, it seems like they should have honored what was said on their website. 

In honor of plant appreciation day -- 

tulips.jpg.ba5acc7624bddea5af2b4bab904eadea.jpg

82198538_ruffledtulips.jpg.d85195bb82cd1376f7fade2341849212.jpg

65092250_Pasadenarose.thumb.jpg.606f5488e0ad9394a625d0a817ee7ccc.jpg

28804626_Foxglove1.thumb.jpg.130ea0d7da7951160c0ad7e8cd0492e1.jpg

807037852_floweringcherry.jpg.a971c9feefe0befbe81eee35c33b6ece.jpg

114736725_firstCamelia.thumb.jpg.c7a3ea537a01b46b44abbc577412ffde.jpg

1985302236_DarkEyes.jpg.5d9466e738c8c02e4e07e9268de2960b.jpg

Clematis.thumb.jpg.6a823469912c80551dc4d272a599fe3f.jpg

Azalea.jpg.0331acaa5603e2da9895527d1f17552f.jpg

• Like 37
  • Thanks 3

Good Afternoon All, thanks for the daily report. Today’s meal suggestion sounds really good to me.  It’s another busy work day and I suspect it will be until quitting time on Friday.  While on a zoom meeting this morning I watched the three boys doing all kinds of acrobats to catch a sky raisin.😅 guess the fly came in when I took out the trash.  I haven’t seen it so I’m guessing one of them had a snack.

• Like 18
  • Haha 9

Whew, I finally finished reading yesterday's Daily!  When I got up yesterday I had to hurry a little because I had an all-day class for Red Cross.  When I finally got to the front door to put out my flag I found out that there was over an inch of SNOW!  Talk about surprised.  Thankfully, no buildup on the streets, so driving was easy.

I saw something on FB yesterday that I will paraphrase:  "Due to supply chain issues, your February snow order was delayed, but we are happy to finally deliver!"

Today is a CT scan of my lungs and a visit to the Pulmonologist.  After effects of being at Ground Zero.  I am sure I will be told that there is no change, so I am not dreading this appointment.

I will never be able to express my gratitude for all who make this such a wonderful daily read.  Thanks for the many wonderful contributors.  Prayers for all on the Care List, and special prayers for all of the dedicated caregivers.  

Have a great day, everyone!

• Like 31

1 minute ago, cruzn single said:

Whew, I finally finished reading yesterday's Daily!  When I got up yesterday I had to hurry a little because I had an all-day class for Red Cross.  When I finally got to the front door to put out my flag I found out that there was over an inch of SNOW!  Talk about surprised.  Thankfully, no buildup on the streets, so driving was easy.

I saw something on FB yesterday that I will paraphrase:  "Due to supply chain issues, your February snow order was delayed, but we are happy to finally deliver!"

Today is a CT scan of my lungs and a visit to the Pulmonologist.  After effects of being at Ground Zero.  I am sure I will be told that there is no change, so I am not dreading this appointment.

I will never be able to express my gratitude for all who make this such a wonderful daily read.  Thanks for the many wonderful contributors.  Prayers for all on the Care List, and special prayers for all of the dedicated caregivers.  

I hope everything is fine at your CT scan.

We visited ground Zero while staying in New York Pre cruise in January 2008.

I have seen lots of video footage which looked extremely frightening.

Take care.

Graham.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, cruzn single said:

Thank you for your service.  DH was there several months later helping the NYPD and we are forever in awe of those who worked there. Praying you have a good checkup.

• Like 21

Thank you for today's Daily, Rich and for Roy's lists. Happy Wednesday!

Plant Appreciation Day must have been custom-made for our Garden Club!  I've never used a bookmobile, but I love to play Scrabble although my late DH didn't. Ah well! Love today's quote, and today's meal is going to send me to the local Chinese restaurant for dinner tonight!

@kazuThank you for the picture of the tulips - they're lovely!

I never feel like it's Spring until my bleeding heart blooms. So here it is, and I truly appreciate it!

Stay safe, everyone!

bleeding heart.jpg

Edited by NextOne
  • Like 33

3 hours ago, HAL4NOW said:

I have never been to Bali, but some of the best and happiest servers we have met on HAL have been from Bali. 

That may have something to do with religion.  87% of the Indonesian people are Muslim and only 1.7% are Hindu.  However, the population of Bali is mostly Hindu.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Good morning, all! A salute to plants! Yesterday I picked up a hardy climbing rose to replace the tea rose that didn’t survive winter. I set the pot outside to climatize. Of course, it snowed.😏The rose seems fine, though. 
I like the quote. I read the book, My Sister’s Keeper, before I saw the movie. My sister saw the movie and then borrowed my book. The movie is perfectly true to the book right to the end, at which point they switch which character dies.😳 Each of us knew what was coming, and were completely shocked at the ending.

We have been to Bali twice. Once for a few hours on the Volendam, and once for a holiday with DD and (then) SIL. We had a wonderful time! DD and I did the sunrise climb of Mt. Batur. I trained for that for months ahead of time. I was the oldest person up,there that morning. My legs were like wet noodles for days, but it was worth it! While we waited for the spectacular sunrise, our guide made us coffee and boiled eggs over a steam vent, as Mt. Batur is indeed a volcano.

Sunrise from the summit.

722667B9-BF1D-4F83-A3F1-6563579B1EBF.jpeg.0ebe37bc6bb19adaf2efbd7bca472b4c.jpeg

B9B85FFD-7A50-4B4A-A501-8DC7F301A8BB.thumb.jpeg.be9c64c16146cc6062f939db4581b8d4.jpeg

A hard boiled egg cooked over a volcanic steam vent.

E4A334E5-1D19-4D64-A098-EEA66E753C84.jpeg.10784869b0f69e5a6ba8ab649f1f54c9.jpeg

DD and I posing with the summit sign, once it was light enough to avoid falling into the caldera.

711943F0-EE9A-45D6-A73F-FC5B32B6C434.thumb.jpeg.ff619e19570b19399b546299cadfb1fe.jpeg

Drinking Wild Lusaka coffee in the market in Ubud, just to say we did.4000ECDF-7F99-4355-B963-928B15CBDAC9.thumb.jpeg.51bf4f8186606f822a611e0c83e4a9dc.jpeg

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Two weeks today I’ll see these in person on a BHB!
F15772F5-0B0F-4AB0-8246-A1CBA4DEB3D6.thumb.jpeg.58d23759e818d19d6d656e70d1ed43e5.jpeg

Heres hoping this posts! The gremlins don’t like me today!

• Like 34
  • Thanks 5

Good afternoon.  Besides posting the drink of the day I won't be around much for a week or so.  No health issues or emergency's so no worries.

Prayers and toasts to our lists.

Spicy Cucumber Margarita:

Ingredients
▢ 4-6 cucumber slices
▢ 4 fresh mint leaves (optional)
▢ 2 ounces silver tequila
▢ 1/2 ounce orange liquor (or 2 teaspoons orange zest, see note)
▢ juice from 1/2 lime juice
▢ 1-2 jalapeño slices
▢ 2 teaspoons honey or sugar, using more or less to your taste
▢ ginger beer, for topping (optional)
Chili Salt: ▢ 1/4 cup pink sea salt or flaky sea salt
▢ 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
▢ 1 pinch granulated sugar
▢ fresh thyme leaves (optional)
Instructions
1. To make the chili salt. Combine the salt, chili powder, and sugar on a shallow plate. Rim your glasses in salt, then fill with ice. 2. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add cucumbers, mint (if using), tequila, orange liquor, lime juice, and honey or sugar. Muddle together, squashing everything to release the juices. Add the jalapeño slices. Fill with ice and shake until combined, about 1 minute, the longer you shake, the spicier it will be. 3. Strain into your prepared glass. Top with ginger beer, if desired. Garnish as desired with cucumbers and thyme, if desired. Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 12.54.43 PM.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 9

Good morning from Victoria, I like all the days today!  Food, drink, whatever....  Prayers for those that need them, good wishes to those celebrating!  I'm still clearing up from our cruise, but as today is plant appreciation day, I thought I would post a few pictures from our little flower bed.  Everything is battered from the snow we have been having - and more is threatened today, or rain.  

IMG_6932.thumb.JPG.520d1f8a75f6fe67c773db45688969c4.JPG

IMG_6934.thumb.JPG.375da42bd62a549880ba9a7ca9e22d83.JPG

IMG_6935.thumb.JPG.5ca9fceeea6dce23500349f7b3e28220.JPG

And this one, I told DD was a pasqueflower, but I can't find its name tag, and now I don't think it is.  It does bloom at Easter time, and is an ephemeral, I need help Jacqui, or other gardeners?

IMG_6933.thumb.JPG.e29771d9839f73a44fa6721e9c9852f9.JPG

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1