Favorite Food On Princess Cruise Line

josephml1

50 minutes ago, love to cruz said:

hands down the goat cheese souffle. absolutely love it.

I keep reading how good it is. I'm going to try it on our next cruise. 😀

• Like 2

They had these amazing cheese rolls on the final Gala night.  I wish I’d known about them sooner, and that they only served them on Gala night, because I would have eaten the whole basket.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Do Princess still do the Lobster tail, where the waiter comes and de-shells it for you? If yes is it still an included offering in the MDR ? It's hubby's FAVORITE.

P1110748.JPG

Yes and yes!  I’m not a lobster person but our server brought two each for my traveling companions.  They were Nova Scotia lobster, so the good ones!  (Northern coldwater)

Edited by *Miss G*
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

---

Alfredo's Pizzeria:  Pizza Tarantina with double Mussels and extra Roasted Garlic
(and a side of crushed red pepper flakes to sprinkle on as I go through each slice).

image.png.093fee38f7647b220d73ed1547445507.png

---

Edited by RSS from SF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The calamari and pork belly paella with chorizo is very good. I know it's a leftover dish from pork belly night, but it's a really successful way to use up the leftover pork belly.

20220429_173243.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I think the last time we were on Princess in 2019, they had the fettuchine alfredo on the every day menu (both DS and I had it every day in addition to everything else), but without the cheese basket. 🙂 

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific, they do have the fetuccine alfredo, but they are able to make the parm cheese bowls upon request, asking for a day's notice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love the things that I don't see often at restaurants or make at home - soufflés, carpaccio and the vitello tonnato at lunch in the MDR are things that make me happy.  I do think the pizza is really good too.  I was surprised at how much we enjoyed it by the pool on the Emerald earlier this year.

• Like 3

On 5/2/2022 at 4:09 PM, Cheesepleese said:

Alfredro's pizza! Best pizza at sea that I've sunk my molars into!

Hey cheesepleese do I know you ?

cheese please

Edited by cheese please
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

The salmon served in the dining room for lunch on embarkation day,  I know I'm in my happy place then.  Also the escargot, and the heavenly beef tartare served in the PES happy hour.  

making me hungry just thinking about it!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cheese please said:

Hey cheesepleese do I know you ?

cheese please

Perhaps we're camembert cousins? Lol. I think it's a safe bet that like me you have a fondness for good cheese! I see you live near Victoria, BC? We live in Armstrong in the North Okanagan. We used to live in Aldergrove, BC and moved up in 2015. My old email address had morecheezpleez in it. Don't know if you remember in the 90's the dairy farm cheese commercials where kids would hold out their plates and say "more cheese pleese!" It was those commercials that I came up with the email addy and my CC handle. (I also used to dairy farm in Aldergrove). Always enjoyed a creamy havarti or a melted brie topped with sundried tomatoes and garlic and dipping crackers or chunks of sourdough bread in it. Oh yeah, and washing down with a nice cold beer or  a glass of red wine. Only thing going through my head then is life is good!

Cheers, Bill

• Like 2

Goat cheese souffle, flourless chocolate cake (the old version) and the spring rolls that they used to serve on night one.  Unfortunately, no spring rolls in January. We also had a camembert cheese with reduced balsamic vinegar topping from the Chef's table that I still dream of.

• Like 2