Anyone Waiting For their “Free” Drinks Package to be Added?

I booked my cruise based on the offer of having drinks, WiFi and tips included. At the time of booking my cruise, I was told by the Celebrity cruise planner that the offer had to be added “at the back end” and that the offer would be added within 10 days. It’s now been 2 weeks and still no mention of included tips, WiFi or drinks on my booking. 

Im starting to get antsy as my cruise is mere weeks away. Anyone else experienced this? I’m extra stressed as I don’t have anything in writing to ensure that I get my addons. 

Check your invoice.  It should be there (although masked as abbreviations). Look for things like BEVPRINGRAT7. Or AINC ALWAYS INC.   

I wouldn’t worry, it should be there, but I also always bring a copy of my invoice in case I need to show someone “my receipts”. 😎. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

I had a similar situation. We booked a suite all inclusive, when they emailed my invoice it showed the premium drink package, WiFi, and they added 1600. OBC but no tips. I had to call and have them correct it. They couldn’t believe I was reporting double credit added and no tips (I’m sure they would have eventually seen the error), I just wanted no issues later on.

In our experience the drink package and wi-fi don’t get added to the booking in the Cruise planner until just before or just after final payment.  

As @chefchick said it should be on your celebrity booking confirmation - guest copy with the code.

We have done 30+ cruises with a beverage package and all have been correct when we print our boarding pass

1 hour ago, peachcreamsicle said:

I booked my cruise based on the offer of having drinks, WiFi and tips included. At the time of booking my cruise, I was told by the Celebrity cruise planner that the offer had to be added “at the back end” and that the offer would be added within 10 days. It’s now been 2 weeks and still no mention of included tips, WiFi or drinks on my booking. 

Im starting to get antsy as my cruise is mere weeks away. Anyone else experienced this? I’m extra stressed as I don’t have anything in writing to ensure that I get my addons. 

FYI, also be aware that "10 days" is always business days, not calendar days. Much like the 45 days for a FCC is actually closer to 60. But as noted previously, it should be on the guest invoice issued by Celebrity.

Edited by RTShaker

I can confirm it won't show up on your reservation and they didn't automatically send me the invoice after I made the final payment. I called to have the invoice sent and everything was there as promised.

I called yesterday to request an updated booking confirmation and discovered the drink package was missing from our reservation. After a very long phone call the agent was able to get the drink package put onto my reservation and then emailed me an updated booking confirmation.

We have always seen the drink and Wi-Fi packages reflected in our Cruise Planner (under the Order History) fairly soon after booking the cruise. Here's a current screenshot of the CP for our Oct 2022 Constellation TA that we booked on Apr 18:

A560FD0D-F63A-4E26-8059-E871872F0E74.png

Edited by mahdnc

8 hours ago, VitaminSea53 said:

Go to your cruise planner.  You will see 2 ‘shore excursions’ booked at $0 cost.  One is the WiFi and the other is the Classic drink package.

Where do the prepaid gratuities show?  Thank you.

2 hours ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Where do the prepaid gratuities show?  Thank you.

I don't think there is any way to see it on Manage Reservation or in the cruise planner. I think you just have to trust that if you have the drinks and wifi, the tips are covered as well.

• Like 1

My original reservations showed the codes for the All Included items. Most recently, after a price adjustment, it was missing. I called and was assured that they were still on my reservation. Makes me mildly anxious but do have a copy of the earlier receipt. I would imagine that most of the bookings are in fact AI, especially since the cruise only bookings were not available for a lot of the time. I hope I am not being too cavalier about this.

It shows up on mine on the website. Under 'Manage Reservation', select 'View all cruise planner packages' (found on the right side of the page next to cruise planner packages topic).  Hover over your initials on the top right of the page that subsequently displays and click on 'order history' in the drop down box that appears. You should then see the packages (drinks and wifi listed separately) with $0.00 charge. But I have not found the prepaid gratuities listed anywhere.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mahdnc said:

We have always seen the drink and Wi-Fi packages reflected in our Cruise Planner (under the Order History) fairly soon after booking the cruise. Here's a current screenshot of the CP for our Oct 2022 Constellation TA that we booked on Apr 18:

A560FD0D-F63A-4E26-8059-E871872F0E74.png

My order history only showed the Always Included Xcelerate Surf 1 device. They said that the missing drink package was an error and they added the drink package to our reservation. 

I asked about the gratuities and they said they were showing on our reservation, but they don't get listed in the order history section. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

My order history only showed the Always Included Xcelerate Surf 1 device. They said that the missing drink package was an error and they added the drink package to our reservation. 

I asked about the gratuities and they said they were showing on our reservation, but they don't get listed in the order history section. 

I'm glad you got it straightened out!  Sometimes you got to work hard to get the free stuff!!