Have u seen RCl share price?

RCL earnings came out on May 5 and they announced slow summer demand for European cruises due to the invasion of Ukraine, a resurgence in on board covid infections, and higher food and fuel costs due to supply chain issues and inflation. Combine this with the general market meltdown, it makes sense. Buy the dip?

7 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

How many shares do you need to gain a shareholder benefit and what are the benefits?

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights. 

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6-13 nights. 

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights. 

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6-13 nights. 

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less

Have you noticed that almost all the 14 cruises have disappeared.

2 hours ago, marieps said:

I miss the Eclipse 14 day in the Caribbean.  We met the same people year after year.

Also most of the TA's use to be 14 or 15 day cruises also .   We do have some longer cruises booked in 2023-24 (TP's)

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Also most of the TA's use to be 14 or 15 day cruises also .   We do have some longer cruises booked in 2023-24 (TP's)

They're in a hurry with our WB Barcelona TA Oct 31 22.  13nts.  Will be our shortest TA ever.

For TA’s, there is 1 16N, 3 15N, 7 14N with 3 in ‘22, not really any different than prior to Pandemic. Yup, a few others are 13N, but my 4 TA’s 2 were 14N and 2 were 13N. No exactly sure a 13N is ‘in a hurry’.

Den 

3 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

For TA’s, there is 1 16N, 3 15N, 7 14N with 3 in ‘22, not really any different than prior to Pandemic. Yup, a few others are 13N, but my 4 TA’s 2 were 14N and 2 were 13N. No exactly sure a 13N is ‘in a hurry’.

Den 

Were your shorter runs from the UK?  We've sailed ex-Barcelona before, and it's always been 14.

15 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

Glad I bought in at $17 when stocks bottomed out. While this is a significant drop it's not the end of the world. I see the realistic value of RCL stock in a post-Covid world around $120-140. YMMV

Hey, that's the same price target my dog came up when he was playing with my Ouija board last night. Time to BUY, BUY BUY!!! 😁

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, canderson said:

Were your shorter runs from the UK?  We've sailed ex-Barcelona before, and it's always been 14.

Yup. Not out of the Med; not as many easy ports to call in. And I think they are making a 13N run of Beyond is to get Her to the US being a new ship. We were on the Reflection out of Barcelona on Her TA to the US after being launched and they cut a port to make sure we were on time to FLL for the ‘festivities’. 

no idea what the ‘criteria’ of TA lengths. There’s an 11N on the Apex, yup out of Southampton, but it’s in Oct ‘23. 

back to RCI Stock. I won’t say how much I bought in at prior to the major crash in ‘08, but it went up to 180 or so in late ‘19. When I bought in, my advisor told me not a good stock, but I told him even if it dropped to a ‘penny stock’ I’d make money from the OBC’s. He was skeptical until a year later, then he bought in!

den

Edited by Denny01
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Denny01 said:

Den 

We're on Silhouette's TA from Southampton Oct 2023.  11 Nights!

Yup. Not out of the Med; not as many easy ports to call in. And I think they are making a 13N run of Beyond is to get Her to the US being a new ship. We were on the Reflection out of Barcelona on Her TA to the US after being launched and they cut a port to make sure we were on time to FLL for the ‘festivities’. 

no idea what the ‘criteria’ of TA lengths. There’s an 11N on the Apex, yup out of Southampton, but it’s in Oct ‘23. 

back to RCI Stock. I won’t say how much I bought in at prior to the major crash in ‘08, but it went up to 180 or so in late ‘19. When I bought in, my advisor told me not a good stock, but I told him even if it dropped to a ‘penny stock’ I’d make money from the OBC’s. He was skeptical until a year later, then he bought in!

den

The all time high is about $136 per share in early 1991. If you could have gotten $180, you should have unloaded it to any sucker willing to pay it.

4 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

The all time high is about $136 per share in early 1991. If you could have gotten $180, you should have unloaded it to any sucker willing to pay it.

I bought it for the OBC not to play the market. 

den

• Thanks 1

I bought it for the OBC not to play the market. 

den

I bought my shares way back in time in 1994 at 13.00 per share.    I've paid for my shares many time over in credits.    When I bought them I accidentally bought 200 shares and happy I never got rid of them. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 12:52 PM, jelayne said:

Look at the market, most everything is dropping.  Time to buy,

Did we hit the bottom yet?  I have been buying very little, but sold a lot before everything went down to the basement.  I am wondering if there is a basement below that one.  I am bleeding on a few, just not Celebrity yet!   

Edited by Lastdance