What's up with Serenade - Europe 2023

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

None of Serenades sailings in Europe for 2023 are showing as available from May 21 through the TA on Sept 10th

Hmmm...if Ken...our "go to" cruise expert has to ask that question.   I don't think there is an answer out there.  😟

I just hope she is back to Miami by Dec. 10th 2023..  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hmmm...if Ken...our "go to" cruise expert has to ask that question.   I don't think there is an answer out there.  😟

Thanks but many on here are more up to date with any rumors of ship movement than I am.  I do know better than to ask anyone at Royal though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks but many on here are more up to date with any rumors of ship movement than I am.  I do know better than to ask anyone at Royal though. 

LOL....from what I know from John and Laura, being that they adore your help and information....is enough for me.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

49 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL....from what I know from John and Laura, being that they adore your help and information....is enough for me.  😉 

Oh Brother...........😉

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

Maybe they are updating and take all St. Petersburg out. It is time to do this also for 2023!

Yeah, was my first guess when at least one person on here a day or 2 ago noticed some these Sailing on a different thread

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

None of Serenades sailings in Europe for 2023 are showing as available from May 21 through the TA on Sept 10th

Serenade is switching out with Voyager for some cruises.

My May 21st out of Copenhagen will now be Serenade.  

Perhaps they are still assigning and switching passengers still.

10 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Serenade is switching out with Voyager for some cruises.

My May 21st out of Copenhagen will now be Serenade.  

Perhaps they are still assigning and switching passengers still.

The change from Voyager to Serenade for summer 2023 is old news and had been implemented in the system already some weeks back. However, all cruises are available for booking again.

Edited by Saab4444
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

The change from Voyager to Serenade for summer 2023 is old news and had been implemented in the system already some weeks back. However, all cruises are available for booking again.

If you are saying Serenade is currently available for booking next summer, I do not find that to be the case.  Still offline.

might still be setting schedules for 2023.

every day is a different experience with RCI website just like weather.

Keep trying.  Or call

I was looking forward to trying Voyager as I did Serenade in 2018. oh well I still like the fact that they kept the interesting 7 day itinerary which is 2 days Denmark and 3 days Norway inc overnight in Oslo.  Very unique for Copehagen port

On 6/28/2022 at 6:35 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

On the German scanning site, only 2 available. 9th Aug and 23rd Aug. I booked a panama canal last week and they said it was going to get a spit and polish after that before the world cruise. 

10 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

might still be setting schedules for 2023.

every day is a different experience with RCI website just like weather.

Keep trying.  Or call

I was looking forward to trying Voyager as I did Serenade in 2018. oh well I still like the fact that they kept the interesting 7 day itinerary which is 2 days Denmark and 3 days Norway inc overnight in Oslo.  Very unique for Copehagen port

I done the overnight in Oslo on Voyager in April. I highly recommend it

Just now, bigeck said:

I done the overnight in Oslo on Voyager in April. I highly recommend it

yes I am looking forward to it.  Spent 7 days in Norway in 2018 but did not get to Oslo.

Was supposed to do Norway this year on new HAL ship that would overnight in Oslo, but given isolation possibilities I removed all European cruises this year.  looking forward to 3 next year 1 on RCI, and 2 on NCL.   Glad I got my Canary Islands on Celebrity in Nov. 2019. was really nice trip

4 minutes ago, bigeck said:

On the German scanning site, only 2 available. 9th Aug and 23rd Aug. I booked a panama canal last week and they said it was going to get a spit and polish after that before the world cruise. 

Those are not available on Cruising Power.

TA's that had group rates can still sell guarantees however there us no Biliry to pick any cabin as all categories are marked as closed. 

29 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Those are not available on Cruising Power.

TA's that had group rates can still sell guarantees however there us no Biliry to pick any cabin as all categories are marked as closed. 

Just checked the Royal Uk site and it looks like they are all available. Including the Canada ones

39 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

yes I am looking forward to it.  Spent 7 days in Norway in 2018 but did not get to Oslo.

Was supposed to do Norway this year on new HAL ship that would overnight in Oslo, but given isolation possibilities I removed all European cruises this year.  looking forward to 3 next year 1 on RCI, and 2 on NCL.   Glad I got my Canary Islands on Celebrity in Nov. 2019. was really nice trip

I posted some stuff on the roll call Post 271

18 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It looks like it but try to book and you get "oops"

Didn't notice that. A lot of changes on Uk site. Like a new tab for adding DP340 code and a lot of cruise planners are being updated