Laundry Special - Fill a Bag

aroy11462

2 hours ago, CaribbeanCalm said:

Just got back from 10 nights on Celebrity Edge. They had the laundry bag challenge but it is now $59.95. The attached flyer came on day 4 or 5.

Laundry Bag Challenge.jpg

Wow that’s high 

I was just able to Pre purchase a bag for $40 for my upcoming cruise 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 12:31 AM, hampshirelad said:

We have them as we are Captains Club Elite and are very useful. Be warned do not send delicate clothes or things with a loose weave as they will shrink ! Did not notice until we got back home.

So the laundry bag thing is a free benefit for Elite members?

Someone made the suggestion to watch a youtube video for tips on how to get the most into the bag.  I watched this one, it is excellent. Watch her folding/rolling technique starting around 1:00 in.  She gets 21 items in the bag!  I am going to try it in June!

• Like 1

Elite CC members get 1 Free ( well Included) bag of Laundry and Elite+ get 2 bags.

Last cruise (Mille-Feb.) I had a long sleeve shirt and pair of pants in the bag and wrote on the slip that I would like those returned on Hangers and sure enough that's how they came back!

our CC perk included 1 Item Pressed and I had requested that the long sleeve shirt be pressed, and it was.

• Like 2

Here’s what it looks like under Gifts and Gear (on the US Celebrity website)

8AF83523-AE91-4AA7-B8AB-D41F881CE8B2.thumb.jpeg.665a45254ff783da0ddc0faf830b6c91.jpeg

BTW when I tightly fold each laundry item and strategically place them in the provided cloth bag, we can usually get around 30 items in it.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Here’s what it looks like under Gifts and Gear (on the US Celebrity website)

8AF83523-AE91-4AA7-B8AB-D41F881CE8B2.thumb.jpeg.665a45254ff783da0ddc0faf830b6c91.jpeg

BTW when I tightly fold each laundry item and strategically place them in the provided cloth bag, we can usually get around 30 items in it.

I’ve managed 44 items, but we are Elite+ so don’t pay.

4F25F804-1FA6-4529-9A7E-D8228E8EFE21.thumb.jpeg.3e433f741996be8bdf64086d3ef683f2.jpeg

• Like 1

We've used the laundry sale before and everything comes back clean and folded.  On other cruise lines it has been a paper bag which keeps you from stuffing it too full (probably the idea).  Does Celebrity use a paper bag or cloth?  

1 hour ago, wildcats40 said:

We've used the laundry sale before and everything comes back clean and folded.  On other cruise lines it has been a paper bag which keeps you from stuffing it too full (probably the idea).  Does Celebrity use a paper bag or cloth?  

We've always used a cloth bag they have provided. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, wildcats40 said:

It used to be a paper bag, now it’s cloth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Be warned they stick little plastic labels with your cabin no on it inside the collar of your shirts . You forget this and three months later and several washes they go hard and you then wonder where's that itch coming from. They are then stuck on tight and a devil to get off.!!

• Haha 1

Hi all,

So I found the Laundry Bag item in cruise planner.  When I "reserve" the pkg, it has the same guest list to check off names like an excursion.  So my DH and I are listed.  Pkg is now $48.99 pp.  So silly question:  If I check off just my name for $49, am I allowed to put a man's clothing in the same bag?  If I have to buy for both people, not gonna do it for $98! 😮

1 hour ago, Roxydog15 said:

Hi all,

So I found the Laundry Bag item in cruise planner.  When I "reserve" the pkg, it has the same guest list to check off names like an excursion.  So my DH and I are listed.  Pkg is now $48.99 pp.  So silly question:  If I check off just my name for $49, am I allowed to put a man's clothing in the same bag?  If I have to buy for both people, not gonna do it for $98! 😮

No,

just send as a bag of laundry from your cabin.

Make sure you put the cabi number on so it’s returned to the correct place.