Princess 2023-2024 Americas Program opens for sale for Elite Captain's Circle Members Aug 9

Coral

7 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Where would you like them to go and for how long?  They have 32 days to the south Pacific, 20 days to the Caribbean and 15 days to Hawaii.

Guests can also make up their own longer voyages by combining the ones PCL offers.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

We sail on the Sapphire on March 5, 2023, from Buenos Aires to LA, 32 days.

Just for fun I checked the price of flights from Sacramento to Buenos Aires. I really thought it would be terribly expensive but I was amazed at the low costs I saw.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Just for fun I checked the price of flights from Sacramento to Buenos Aires. I really thought it would be terribly expensive but I was amazed at the low costs I saw.

We are flying AA in Business Class, LA/Dallas/BA,  only $1,200 pp via EZair.  Great price, you should join us!

On 7/28/2022 at 2:52 PM, Coral said:

Coral,

A thousand thank you`s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got the info I wanted !!!!!!!!!!

Little me from a small town in England is heading to Canada & California !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruisefan2012

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cruisefan2012 said:

Coral,

Little me from a small town in England is heading to Canada & California !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruisefan2012

So happy for you! Some of my favorite towns in England have been small towns! Hope you love Canada and California!

7 hours ago, cruisefan2012 said:

Coral,

Cruisefan2012

You’ll love them both from another little me in a small town in your county 😉. And thank you, Coral, for posting them 👍.

Edited by villauk
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 10:15 AM, phabric said:

If Elite, if you log on August 9 the prices will show up.  If not Elite, the prices will show up on August 10.

As new to Elite, my understanding is after logging into my Princess account on August 9, I’ll be able to book these new itineraries?  Is this correct?  Does anyone happened to know approximately what time the bookings open?

6 minutes ago, I Fly said:

As new to Elite, my understanding is after logging into my Princess account on August 9, I’ll be able to book these new itineraries?  Is this correct?  Does anyone happened to know approximately what time the bookings open?

Yes, you have to log into your Princess account to  get the price on August 9.  If you don’t log in on August 9, the itinerary will show but not the price.

I don’t know the time the prices will  show.  Princess offices in California open at 6PST.  I just keep checking.  

Edited by phabric
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, phabric said:

Yes, you have to log into your Princess account to  get the price on August 9.  If you don’t log in on August 9, the itinerary will show but not the price.

I don’t know the time the prices will  show.  Princess offices in California open at 6PST.  I just keep checking.  

Thanks so much!!!

On 7/29/2022 at 3:57 AM, chamima said:

Looks like Princess has mostly given up on the longer, more interesting cruises. 😪

On 7/29/2022 at 12:14 PM, CruizinSusan70 said:

Where would you like them to go and for how long? 

As one example, here is a Princess itinerary that we booked and Princess cancelled during the shutdown. Note the ports are not just major ports that the current itineraries in that part of the world still go to.

24 nights (one segment) -- (not part of a world cruise)

Sydney, Australia

Brisbane, Australia

Townsville, Australia

Cairns, Australia

Alotau, Papua New Guinea

Manila, Philippines

Hualien, Taiwan

Taipei, Taiwan

Ishigaki, Japan

Kagoshima, Japan

Kochi, Japan

Osaka, Japan

Tokyo, Japan

I cannot find any currently available Princess itinerary that visits some of these ports.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, caribill said:

As one example, here is a Princess itinerary that we booked and Princess cancelled during the shutdown. Note the ports are not just major ports that the current itineraries in that part of the world still go to.

24 nights (one segment) -- (not part of a world cruise)

Sydney, Australia

Brisbane, Australia

Townsville, Australia

Cairns, Australia

Alotau, Papua New Guinea

Manila, Philippines

Hualien, Taiwan

Taipei, Taiwan

Ishigaki, Japan

Kagoshima, Japan

Kochi, Japan

Osaka, Japan

Tokyo, Japan

I cannot find any currently available Princess itinerary that visits some of these ports.

There are cruises that visit the Australia ports now but they haven't opened up the other ports just yet.  It seems like they are playing it safe with itineraries leaving from Aus / Europe / US.  Other cruise lines are selling cruises to other places which is one of the many reasons that we plan to stray from Princess next year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CruzinNoony said:

I wish they would do a round trip to Alaska from LA.  There was one, but cancelled because of Covid.

Hi Meredith,  I’m for sure with you on this one.      How about the Panama Canal round trip from L.A.. Plenty of sea days.

Grace

15 hours ago, CruzinNoony said:

I wish they would do a round trip to Alaska from LA.  There was one, but cancelled because of Covid.

There were a couple before covid.  We were on the Emerald for one of them.  I'm sure they will do them again.

9 hours ago, Ronnieslady said:

Hi Meredith,  I’m for sure with you on this one.      How about the Panama Canal round trip from L.A.. Plenty of sea days.

Grace

I'd like a Panama Canal cruise, roundtrip LA! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ronnieslady said:

Grace

Hi Grace, Have you checked out the Nov. 27 sailing on the Diamond R/T from San Diego?  It is a Central America & Mexico Riviera 20 day cruise that goes down to Fuerte Amador.  We, along with several friends, are booked on that one.

1 hour ago, CruzinNoony said:

Hi Grace, Have you checked out the Nov. 27 sailing on the Diamond R/T from San Diego?  It is a Central America & Mexico Riviera 20 day cruise that goes down to Fuerte Amador.  We, along with several friends, are booked on that one.

Sounds like a great one, but we are on the Sapphire Oct. 4 to Hawaii from LA.  Ron wants to know, if you remember that alligator that almost bit you? Have a wonderful time.

Grace

21 hours ago, CruzinNoony said:

14 hours ago, Ronnieslady said:

Grace

5 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

There were a couple before covid.  We were on the Emerald for one of them.  I'm sure they will do them again.

5 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

I'd like a Panama Canal cruise, roundtrip LA! 

How about fly to AK for a land tour and get on ship in Anchorage/Whittier, sail down to LA and keep going through Panama Canal and thru Caribbean to FLL.  Then fly home.  Too bad the weather is not ideal in the north and south at the same time. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ronnieslady said:

Sounds like a great one, but we are on the Sapphire Oct. 4 to Hawaii from LA.  Ron wants to know, if you remember that alligator that almost bit you? Have a wonderful time.

Grace

You better believe we remember!!  Bob refuses to get on another one of those tours.  That alligator wanted Bob for lunch!