Specialty Dining Cost

Skicruiser55

If you have the Have it All package (depending upon the length of your cruise) you will get free dinners at Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind. Rudi's is not included. The cost of each restaurant is listed on the website. 

Edited by canadarocks
  • Like 1

Just now, canadarocks said:

If you have the Have it All package (depending upon the length of your cruise) you will get free dinners at Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind. Rudi's is not included. 

What is the cost pp for Rudi’s. That’s what I haven’t been able to find.  I will be celebrating my birthday on board and would like to dine there.  

1 minute ago, Skicruiser55 said:

What is the cost pp for Rudi’s. That’s what I haven’t been able to find.  I will be celebrating my birthday on board and would like to dine there.  

Since you are new to HAL, $47.20 per person (this includes tax). 4* & 5* Mariners get 25% off. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, canadarocks said:

If you have the Have it All package (depending upon the length of your cruise) you will get free dinners at Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind. Rudi's is not included. The cost of each restaurant is listed on the website. 

Shouldn't the restaurants offered for dinner include the Canelato?

Just now, canadarocks said:

As I said it depends on the length of the cruise. When you get three free dinners on the Rotterdam, the Canaletto is the third. 

You sure it's not that you get a choice of having your complementary dinners at these 3 restaurants? For example you could eat all of your complementary dinners at the same restaurant?

2 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

If you have the navigator app it will also show you pricing on there along with sample menus.  It might be too far out from your cruise.  Not sure when they show up in the app.

Thanks - this did have lots of good information.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CruiserBruce said:

You sure it's not that you get a choice of having your complementary dinners at these 3 restaurants? For example you could eat all of your complementary dinners at the same restaurant?

Basing my answer on what I am experiencing first hand on booking dinners on three upcoming cruises. You could totally be right in being able to change things up if you make the effort. 😊

6 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

I don't think so. Our booking details for the Westerdam show the HIA meals as one in the Pinnacle and one in the Caneletto.

6 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

For my 7 night cruise on the Koningsdam, I can only choose from the Pinnacle Grill or Tamarand.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Yes absolutely you can.  You don’t have to pick them in a certain order.  I picked both tamarind for mine.

This is from my booking confirmation on the Oosterdam. (There is no Tamarind on the ship)

Pinnacle Grill H I A Promo

Canaletto H I A Promo

This is from my booking confirmation on the Rotterdam.

Pinnacle Grill H I A Promo

Tamarind H I A Promo

I always make my reservations as soon as they become available on the website.     Make sure you check complimentary dining or you will be charged.  So many people have H I A that it has become difficult to make specialty dining reservation during “prime” times after boarding.

14 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

We have HIA for our March '23 NA 7-day sailing. DW and I were offered one dining credit each for Tamarind or PG (no Canaletto) for our complimentary specialty dining choices.

Wondering if there is another change hidden here. We sailed on KDam (2 7 day cruises B2B) in March, and an 18 day on N. Statendam in July. In both cases we were given 2 dinners for two per cruise (total of 4 for the KDam B2B) as part of the HIA. Pinnacle and Canaletto were the restaurants offered. We could have dined only in Pinnacle or Canaletto in both examples.

Don't mind the required split...DW would probably prefer both in Canaletto. 

I understand the exact offerings have changed many times over the life of the HIA and, at least little, it can vary a little by ship.

On 9/2/2022 at 7:12 PM, Skicruiser55 said:

What is the cost to eat in each of the Specialty restaurants on Rotterdam?  We have dining credits do they include Rudi’s Sel de Mer?  New to HAL so trying to learn the ropes. 

But can you me the cost of Pinnacle or Canneletto?  I don;t have "Have it all", so I have to pay to eat in the Pinnacle or Canneletto, what are the costs per person? 

Edited by boards

45 minutes ago, boards said:

But can you me the cost of Pinnacle or Canneletto?  I don;t have "Have it all", so I have to pay to eat in the Pinnacle or Canneletto, what are the costs per person? 

I couldn't find it "listed on the website" only after logged in to Manage My Bookings was the cost shown. They are...

On the Koningsdam End of December through mid January:

Canaletto $22.40
Nami Sushi A la carte pricing
Pinnacle Grill $46
Rudi's Sel de Mer (not pop up) $47.20
Tamarind $34.20

Per person with some items having additional cost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1