Body lotion still provided?

PZetz

46 minutes ago, vswan said:

On the Konsingdam this spring they had taken the lotion dispenser off the wall. No lotion of any kind in the stateroom. Said it was covid related. They were on the Eurodam in November.

It was on the wall in our cabin on KDam late February and into March.

I don't know about anyone else, but I prefer to use the lotion while sitting on the bed. It's so much easier to reach all those distant places, and to twist to reach the nooks and crannies. 

Having the large bottle of lotion---attached to the wall at that!---in the bathroom is useless. That's especially true in a handicapped cabin where the bottle is attached to the wall by the sink, but the bench to sit on is a few feet away in the shower. 

Ruth that is a very valid point.  I have a suggestion for you, although you are smart enough to have perhaps figured it out yourself, ... take an empty container with you and fill it up from the wall dispenser allowing you to use it anywhere in the stateroom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

It was on the wall in our cabin on KDam late February and into March.

We were on in April and it was gone. Maybe someone on this summer can shed light on weather it's there now.

Could be that the dispensers were removed in some cabins and not others. We were in a balcony and no lotion.

We went on the Westerdam in August and I can't remember if there was lotion or not. After the Konsingdam in April with none, I backed mine to take along.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 0106 said:

@VMax1700Does the dispenser beside the wash basin contain lotion instead of shampoo and conditioner?

You know, I haven't a clue what is in them!!!   I only use the shower gel and DW brings her own 'stuff'.   So I actually don't know if the white liquid is conditioner or lotion. 🙄

I have tried to enlarge the image to read it, but it is not clear enough.

I just looked at the original images (higher resolution) and the middle bottle in the shower is 'Conditioner'.  Maybe there is no lotion anymore or, like soap bars, you must request it.

Edited by VMax1700

38 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

I just took a look at the pictures from my Koningsdam cruise earlier this month and there is lotion on the wall.  Top-right of the pic above the sink.

24A61CD6-7DBD-4D7E-BA13-D74614B82301.thumb.jpeg.4bf78ef892880701ecce1c849358abd1.jpeg

That’s good for the Neptune suites but it might be good if someone could check in about the cheap seats (balcony and below).  I bring lotion, bar soap and shampoo and conditioner because I am fussy about what I use.  My stuff is better quality. I know people believe that everything is the same all over the ship just because it’s in suites.  Not necessarily true.

9 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

That’s good for the Neptune suites but it might be good if someone could check in about the cheap seats (balcony and below).  I bring lotion, bar soap and shampoo and conditioner because I am fussy about what I use.  My stuff is better quality. I know people believe that everything is the same all over the ship just because it’s in suites.  Not necessarily true.

Others have.  And if it’s any help, I also sail in “the cheap seats” and there was still lotion on the wall.

7 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Others have.  And if it’s any help, I also sail in “the cheap seats” and there was still lotion on the wall.

One person on this thread said they didn’t have lotion on the koningsdam in spring and was promptly told that it was there in February in Neptune suites.  It was there in March 2022 but that doesn’t mean it’s there now.  Depends on when “spring” is.  I’ve seen next fall mentioned as 2022 a couple days ago so spring is a bit open ended.

I just noticed the person said April so it may or may not be there.  I’m speaking about the non suite rooms.

Edited by Florida_gal_50