Live on Mariner of the Seas, it’s been Years in the Making — October 3rd to 8th, 2022.

A&L_Ont

37 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

So that’s it for tonight. We are beat, so it’s a good night to you all and see you in the morning. 

It was nice meeting both you and Lisa. See you in March for sure👍 

• Like 9

I'm looking forward to following along!  We'll be on Mariner in 27 days on the High Seas Rally (full ship charter), so it will be great to read your impressions.  I just got off Voyager after the Arctic Crossing (Copenhagen-Boston) and am looking forward to exploring another Voyager class ship.

If it's not too much trouble, could you check out and comment on the bungalows at Nellies Beach / Columbus Cove?  We have one reserved, and all of my research has shown them to be located at Columbus Cove, but the reservation says "Nellies Beach Bungalow."

I’m glad you decided to do this live review! Can’t wait to sail along with you. Be sure to wave at the Port Canaveral webcam as you sail past Fishlips. We’ll be watching the webcam and waving 👋 back. 

I keep saying I want to book a cruise on Mariner. I have no idea why I haven’t managed to do that yet. Maybe I’ll get motivated now. 🛳

Great, another Andrew and Lisa cruise. Love your cruise reports. Owen sure has grown up to be a fine young man, bet he's eating you out of house and home at mo. 

Enjoy the cruise, and I'll enjoy following along with you 

Sue

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 1

Looking forward to following along all week. Just had two days of cold rain here in the NE and definitely looking forward to following along.

One tip if a picture loads upside down is to just crop it ever so slightly in say Iphoto app before loading and they will not load upside down. 

Enjoy sailaway today!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seadog67 said:

Looking forward to following along all week. Just had two days of cold rain here in the NE and definitely looking forward to following along.

One tip if a picture loads upside down is to just crop it ever so slightly in say Iphoto app before loading and they will not load upside down. 

Enjoy sailaway today!!

Thanks for the tip. I forgot the trick. 

• Like 1

There was a planned rocket launch today but Hurricane Ian stopped that. We just saw on the news that it has switched to Wednesday. Would have cool to see it, but maybe another day. 

We originally had a room booked at the Orlando airport.  Once we heard about the launch date, we immediately switched our hotel because of the 4/5 hour delays on the traffic heavy road from Orlando. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, processingnow said:

Is T5 where you pay for parking on way in?

I’m honestly not sure. Does someone here know the answer?

Uber will drop us at the door and this is only our second time sailing from here. The first time was from RC’S new Terminal. 

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

It was nice meeting both you and Lisa. See you in March for sure👍 

Thanks for being a gracious host and tour guide. It was an entertaining and great way out cruise adventure. 

• Like 8

After last nights amazing dinner, breakfast today left a lot to be desired. Included with our stay at the Country Inn and Suites, had some eggs, biscuits and gravy…did get to eat outside by the pool, nice ambience.

image.thumb.jpg.5680a58113379f2f9b8bff89216a41bf.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

MCO to Cape Canaveral.  So it was only more than appropriate to take him out for dinner. I’m not sure why this is posting updated down but here we are. 

0AB54717-88A0-4EBA-B81A-64F22A984D5F.thumb.jpeg.decd110aa89d5b3b8c1f93e92126043c.jpeg

Zero gravity of course! Afterall, you are on the Space Coast. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

There was a planned rocket launch today but Hurricane Ian stopped that. We just saw on the news that it has switched to Wednesday. Would have cool to see it, but maybe another day. 

We originally had a room booked at the Orlando airport.  Once we heard about the launch date, we immediately switched our hotel because of the 4/5 hour delays on the traffic heavy road from Orlando. 

More likely to happen bw 17 and 31.

I am enjoying your review and looking forward to more!