Will princess have anything special for halloween

uncleboo

This was a few years ago, 2019, but I think there are decorations and fun displays still.  Last year, there were Day of the Dead banners and events when we cruised in November as well.  Not many in costumes as I recall, but we were in Venice, so I got in the spirit!

9ED2C6CB-6120-4A48-A4DC-75682F54927E.jpeg

On 10/17/2022 at 5:43 PM, uncleboo said:

Wondering what will it be like to be on the cruise during Halloween. Please advise thanks 

We were on the Ruby last Halloween, and I can't honestly remember there being anything Halloween-specific. There might have been some banners or such in the piazza, but that's about it.

We cruised over two Halloween dates and each time, we were surprised as to the number of guests wearing costumes.  One time, there were more children than usual and the children had a parade around the ship.  Staff loved to carve the pumpkin designs--so fun!

There will be some decorations around the ship, primarily in the Piazza and the buffet area.  On the Hawaii voyage we were on quite a number of the crew dressed up in costume as well as a large number of passengers.

36 minutes ago, voljeep said:

maybe someone will post a  'live from' on the Discovery halloween cruise ...

Not sure about a "live", but I am a photographer wannabe and will be on that very ship, that very day. I will be taking pictures and video all over the ship, or trying to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Last year I was shocked as complying to wearing masks was a bit sketchy except for Halloween night when it seemed everyone and his uncle seemed to be wearing masks, some blood stained ghoulish and the like. How they got on the ship with axes, swords and the like all be they plastic.

Regards John

We'll be on the Discovery Princess for Halloween and hubby and I are planning on going to dinner in costume. I do hope the cruise line gets into the spirit of it as well. It's always fun to see how much effort people put into their costumes and I can't wait!

On 10/24/2022 at 6:35 AM, dog said:

My cruise will be over Halloween on the Enchanted. 2 formal nights, Halloween &???white &gold.  Some mention of this last one, but nothing from the cruise line.

If you look on the app under Journey View and click on Activities Timeline and scroll over to Boston you will see there is a Halloween party scheduled.

Edited by Doug R.
  • Thanks 1