Are fresh squeezed juices included in non-alcohol drink packages?

melk

You wouldn’t think that that would need to be specified but for a very short time (like maybe a couple of weeks) when the drinks packages first came out, the Specialty coffees with alcohol were included in the non-alcoholic package.  It didn’t take Celebrity long to fix that error.

In my earlier response I should have specified that smoothies are not included in the basic package but I think they are in the premium

4 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

I don’t think you will find fresh squeezed juice the best case they have is Frozen, not from concentrate juice.

there is no limit on the number of drinks you can order in a day

specialty coffees are included, smoothies are not

My hubby had fresh squeezed everyday in the buffet area.  Had to go to the bar to get it.

One warning.   Their are only a couple places you will receive Fresh Squeezed OJ.  This comes from the person who gets up every morning to squeezed the juice at 3:30 every morning.

There are 3 types of OJ -

Standard OJ -  This is frozen OJ like at supermarkets in the freezer section.

"Fresh Squeezed" -  Which is Factory Fresh Squeezed like in the refrigerated section of the Grocery Store.  This is what is available at the OV Bar.

Real OJ Squeezed from Oranges on the ship -   Only available in Luminae, Blu, Retreat and at Captain's Club Elite and above continental breakfast. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/Celebrity-Cruises-Beverage-Packages.pdf

NON ALCOHOLIC Nonpremium bottle water, Premium coffees, Juices, Sodas Premium teas

Things are changing.

They are renaming the non-alcohol packages to zero proof, changing the price limits on both Classic & Premium alcohol and possibly repricing or restructuring what is included in each package.  These changes will be released tomorrow.  So since the pdf has the previous $ limits it doesn’t reflect the changes.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

Things are changing.

They are renaming the non-alcohol packages to zero proof, changing the price limits on both Classic & Premium alcohol and possibly repricing or restructuring what is included in each package.  These changes will be released tomorrow.  So since the pdf has the previous $ limits it doesn’t reflect the changes.

It looks like they are getting rid of the Classic non-alcohol package.  I already booked it for my cruises.  I wonder what will happen?

58 minutes ago, LB_NJ said:

It looks like they are getting rid of the Classic non-alcohol package.  I already booked it for my cruises.  I wonder what will happen?

They did not get rid of it.  They simply rebranded it to the Zero Proof package.  Taking a bit of time to get the web site updated.  The announcement did state that existing purchases would be honored. 

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

They did not get rid of it.  They simply rebranded it to the Zero Proof package.  Taking a bit of time to get the web site updated.  The announcement did state that existing purchases would be honored. 

There is no mention of the classic non-alcohol drink package.  It looks like only the PREMIUM non-alcohol drink package will be available going forward. 

According to the drink package FAQ:

What Drink Packages are available on Celebrity Cruises?

Celebrity Cruises has a variety of Drink Packages available.

• Classic Drink Package 
  • Premium Drink Package 
  • Zero Proof Drink Package (Premium Non-Alcoholic Drink Package)

Referring to the no-booze package as “non-alcoholic” was poor marketing.  It suggests that people who buy the drinks packages are all alcoholics.  Now, that certainly could be valid for many posters (go to the Princess forum to see how many people are concerned about the 16 drink/day limit!!) but it is an ugly suggestion!  And revering alcoholics should not be put into the “non-alcoholic drink package.”  Poor marketing/labeling!

I prefer “Sodas and More.”

16 hours ago, kayehall said:

My hubby had fresh squeezed everyday in the buffet area.  Had to go to the bar to get it.

I have not been able to find fresh squeezed juices on X ships during last several years.

What they called “fresh” at bar in buffet area or at Elite breakfast on our last Reflection TA was  definitely not „freshly“ squeezed as I understand it and make it.

it tasted same as the juice you buy in brick packages at supermarket not even as good as the „fresh“ refrigerated ones.

Edited by odysee

3 hours ago, odysee said:

I have not been able to find fresh squeezed juices on X ships during last several years.

What they called “fresh” at bar in buffet area or at Elite breakfast on our last Reflection TA was  definitely not „freshly“ squeezed as I understand it and make it.

it tasted same as the juice you buy in brick packages at supermarket not even as good as the „fresh“ refrigerated ones.

See @Jim_Iain post #11. 

" Only available in Luminae, Blu, Retreat and at Captain's Club Elite and above continental breakfast. "

This has been our experience as well. 

20 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

One warning.   Their are only a couple places you will receive Fresh Squeezed OJ.  This comes from the person who gets up every morning to squeezed the juice at 3:30 every morning.

There are 3 types of OJ -

Standard OJ -  This is frozen OJ like at supermarkets in the freezer section.

"Fresh Squeezed" -  Which is Factory Fresh Squeezed like in the refrigerated section of the Grocery Store.  This is what is available at the OV Bar.

Real OJ Squeezed from Oranges on the ship -   Only available in Luminae, Blu, Retreat and at Captain's Club Elite and above continental breakfast. 

Thanks Jim.  This is the first time I've seen this specified as you have and it's great to know.

(I used to love going to OV bar to get the fresh OJ while watching the machines squeezing the oranges.  No more.)  

Now, remind me if you know, is the "fresh squeezed" (as now served in OV) included in the Classic Alcohol Package?   

Thanx for sharing your knowledge! 

On 12/18/2022 at 10:13 AM, WestLakeGirl said:

I don’t think you will find fresh squeezed juice the best case they have is Frozen, not from concentrate juice.

there is no limit on the number of drinks you can order in a day

specialty coffees are included, smoothies are not

Cappuccino included in the new Zero alcohol pkg?

On 12/19/2022 at 7:41 AM, DaKahuna said:

See @Jim_Iain post #11. 

" Only available in Luminae, Blu, Retreat and at Captain's Club Elite and above continental breakfast. "

This has been our experience as well. 

Agree but on Solstice they didn't have the fresh squeezed in Michael's Club for continental breakfast but I did get it with room service in a suite.

Celebrity doesn't call it Fresh Squeezed in the drink packages and breakfast hangers.   They identify the Factory Squeezed OJ as "Premium"  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jules27556 said:

Cappuccino included in the new Zero alcohol pkg?

Here is what Celebrity's web site says:

Refresh with premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, & Panna, Specialty Coffees & Organic Teas, Red Bull Energy Drink, Frozen Smoothies, Zero Proof Cocktails, Coca-Cola selections, offerings from Vitamin Water, and Bottled Iced Teas."

(bolding is mine) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Celebrity doesn't call it Fresh Squeezed in the drink packages and breakfast hangers.   They identify the Factory Squeezed OJ as "Premium"  

I fear that the current marketing of the 'Premium' drinks package is going to cause some disappointment...

image.png.90a32fa4468f7b3ba636e3c42ac19183.png

On 12/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I may be an anomaly, but I'm currently on the Infinity and I'm getting 'real OJ squeezed from Oranges' in the main dining room for breakfast.  I'm positive because the juice has literally 8-10 pits in it every time (and a ton of pulp).  I cannot get it at the Oceanview Cafe (buffet), however.

I have the brand new Zero Proof drink package (previously the Premium NA Package).